Honored Contributor

From Bloomingdale's-

Brights-

Stripes-

White-

A Bohemian adventure-

The new wallflowers-

Honored Contributor

I guess I won't be trending.  I don't know where I'd wear some of these outfits.  Like them more than the nordstrom outfits.

Honored Contributor

Shop embellished dresses and shoes from parker, fendi, schutz, marni and more at saks.com.

Honored Contributor

Shop ruffles and more styles from alexis, red valentino, mcq and more at saks.com.

Honored Contributor

Shop animal prints and more from michael michael kors, manolo blahnik, roberto cavalli, the kooples and more at saks.com.

Honored Contributor

Lola - thanks for the pics! Have you heard anything about wider legged pants being "in"? I think I read somewhere that straight legs were going to be "out," and wider ones would be "in." I don't follow trends that closely, and I wear what I think looks good on me, but since I have both leg styles I was just curious as to what you knew! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Lola - thanks for the pics! Have you heard anything about wider legged pants being "in"? I think I read somewhere that straight legs were going to be "out," and wider ones would be "in." I don't follow trends that closely, and I wear what I think looks good on me, but since I have both leg styles I was just curious as to what you knew! Smiley Happy

@beach-mom

I don't do too many trends, but a quick perusal of department store "new arrivals" shows a bit of everything, including cropped wide leg pants.

Super Contributor

I like Bloomies, especially the jumpsuit.

Respected Contributor

i guess i won't be trending either, but thanks for posting @lolakimono

Esteemed Contributor

Separated at birth?...

Those pants are a tripping hazard!  LOL!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~