Honored Contributor

Re: TOPS/SWEATERS GOING LONG AGAIN?

@ECBG  Hanging in there. Think tonite we'll wrap up what we need to do just in time to rest up a few days before the mayhem begins on Tuesday. Thanks for asking. 

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Certain brands (Susan Graver comes to mind) tops are much longer.  Almost tunic length.  Tops in online stores are much shorter.  Isaac's tops are usually that length.  But Graver, D & Co (some) are almost always longer then 26-27"  While mall tops tend to be 23-25" length.  I usually don't buy QVC clothing for that reason.  I do buy Isaac's clothing.  As I think they are better then the other brands also. I have a little butt, narrow hips.  I don't want to cover them.  (there really isn't anything to cover to begin with) Shorter tops are younger and cuter.

@songbird   I definitely agree. Will check online if I decide to purchase anything for fall/winter. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like a true tunic length with some drama it's the just too long shirts that I can't stand.They hit in the wrong place.

F08A6EF2-7E65-4D05-86D6-B06CDA0592DE.jpegI would have preferred today's tunic with a different neckline and Jane just had it on and I found it to be too big. I like a slimmer more column fit

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo That tunic with the jeggins is kickin' on you Girl!!!!

Respected Contributor

I like them.

Respected Contributor

What I'm seeing (online at least) is a mix of long and short. Often the shorter styles are referred to as cropped - which on me often comes to just the right spot. I appreciate having options, because I definitely need the shorter versions.

I really ought to stock up more this year. Smiley Happy I haven't felt like doing much shopping for clothes, though. 

I find we're spending more on housewares - new sheets and blankets, new screens for our windows - stuff like that. Those are things we can enjoy right now, whereas "going out" clothes would be for the future, not today. 

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

I like them.

@Hippiified 

I think, like with every other style or treatment, it depends on the individual piece!

I think everyone can wear a tunic but not everyone can wear the same tunic. The length and shape has to be right for you and your height and shape