Frequent Contributor

TODAY'S TSV HAIR MAX LASER CAP

Has anyone ever tried something like this?  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TODAY'S TSV HAIR MAX LASER CAP

No, thankfully I do not need it.  But I am skeptical about how or if it works.  When it comes to this kind of treatment I think I would prefer a doctor that specializes in this field.  Also I would think after long periods of usage there may be some side effects, too close to the brain IMO.   A ridiculous TSV, guess it's a reading day!

Esteemed Contributor

I have always had thin hair and would love to find something that really worked; but, when I see the cost of this, I realize that I could buy a few high-end wigs and be able to change my look.  I have never worn a wig, but I know quite a few people who do and they like them.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

WOW - the price!   Randy has taken a step to the twilight zone.  Some cloth to make a hat...........while earlier styles cost in the $200 range.

I don't think so...................

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lala Ann  I have been using the original comb like one for years for hair loss in the temple area and hair has grown in there - not as much as I had when I was younger but now when I pull my hair back there is hair there.

Valued Contributor

that price is absurd!!!

Honored Contributor

There are many 1 star reviews on trust pilot. that it doesn't do anything and/or battery charger pack stops working.

The price is absurd but I guess you can return it.

There are also $200 up prices with free shipping on Hairmax.

"lowest price ever" says QVC-yeah right. Not!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I have the Hairmax Primo 9 which I used faithfully as directed 3 times a week for a whole year. NADA 

But one of the long time posters, a lovely lady, who unfortunately left the board a few months ago because of another poster (who also seems to have disappeared) always gave the Hairmax products very good reviews. For her it worked. She had 2 versions of it, I think one was the brush looking type and one was the headband looking type.....but not 100% positive about those types but 100% sure she got good results.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Glitter51 wrote:

that price is absurd!!!

Not for people who are struggling with thinning hair. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I have the Hairmax Primo 9 which I used faithfully as directed 3 times a week for a whole year. NADA 

But one of the long time posters, a lovely lady, who unfortunately left the board a few months ago because of another poster (who also seems to have disappeared) always gave the Hairmax products very good reviews. For her it worked. She had 2 versions of it, I think one was the brush looking type and one was the headband looking type.....but not 100% positive about those types but 100% sure she got good results.

I saw a positive review on YouTube by Hot and Flashy about the Hairmax headband gadget and it was several hundred dollars--almost a $1000, I believe, but seems like it was worth it.