Not applicable

No matter how you try to rationalize today's special, it is too long for petitie women. The same goes for the capri, crop, etc pants. We like to have it fit us on the leg like it does the taller women. It is very frustrating because your clothes are beautiful, but a lot of them do not lokk good on us shorter girls.

Super Contributor

I've watched a couple of the presentations ... I'm still deciding. I can't get a good view of the back to see how it falls - I'm average height and I think it may be too short for me for that style.

I have wide shoulders, narrow body and I'm long waisted - I need extra length if the back is cut straight.

Super Contributor

The length is perfect for me, and I am 5'0". However, I can't get pass the bling. I like the cardigan, but am not paying $45 for it.

Super Contributor
On 3/27/2014 susan_ca said:

The length is perfect for me, and I am 5'0". However, I can't get pass the bling. I like the cardigan, but am not paying $45 for it.

The bling is the main attraction for me ... black tank and top.

Super Contributor

It was pretty but the bling was off-putting to me. I remember reading a book about fashion many years ago about how cheaply made garments often resort to a lot of embellishment to take away from the fact that they were cheap. I just wish Susan would realize many women have lovely jewelry and don't want bling on their clothing.

Super Contributor

I love bling! I would get the black for the multi-colored beadwork but I really don't need another plain black cardi.

Super Contributor
On 3/27/2014 serenity4ever said:

It was pretty but the bling was off-putting to me. I remember reading a book about fashion many years ago about how cheaply made garments often resort to a lot of embellishment to take away from the fact that they were cheap. I just wish Susan would realize many women have lovely jewelry and don't want bling on their clothing.

That doesn't sound very logical. It costs more to add bling.

It requires a change in the construction of the garment (interfacing and facing), the cost of the bling and the additional labor cost.