Honored Contributor

Glad you scored well @Teddixat !  What type of purse did you get?  They always have a nice selection of purses. 

Esteemed Contributor
Thank you all for your responses and comments. I love all 3 stores too.
@SanAntonioGal. I found a deliciously soft woven Italian leather bag by Langelotti. You don’t see that brand very often anywhere. Langekotti and Capomaggi bags are very expensive Italian bags. Even on eBay used they sell for a lot. It isn’t too big and lots of room inside. Opens wide and buttery soft. It’s a tanish brown leather. I really wanted a spring/summer bag but I couldn’t pass it up. My point of posting my shopping spree was that the prices and merchandise was really better than sone of the stuff on QVC
Honored Contributor

There is a TJ's less than a mile from me but I haven't been in a while. I'm due for a trip! Ours is a nice store but the Marshalls down the road is disgusting! It's really quite a mess plus they don't carry anything under a size 8?! Sure Americans have gotten bigger but there's still plenty of small people around!

Occasional Contributor

I love TJMaxx!  I do online shopping there too. They have a ton online that I don't see in store.  I get free shipping emails from them often and easy returns back to the store.  I am waiting for a shipment to arrive any day now Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I love my TJMaxx & Marshall’s! Both stores in my area are clean and organized. It can be hit and miss in terms of finding something, but there always is plenty to look at. I just purchased an Anne Klein wrap dress in Marshall’s for $29! 

Trusted Contributor

I'm addicted I think. I don't have a TJM or Marshalls in my town but luckily I work in a different town every day. So I know where the good ones are.  I visit one or the other once or twice a week.

I can do some quick shopping on a hour lunch break! I don't always buy, but I enjoy browsing.

I seem to have more luck in household,shoes and jewelry more so than clothing. But I still do some damage! And then there's the philosophy and other cosmetics that are a great buy when needed. I do enjoy the tjm rewards by using their card.