Respected Contributor

Re: TIE DYING IS EVERYWHERE....AGAIN!

@San Antonio Gal  Yes, that's the dress & Thankyou for posting the photo. I am 5'6" & I like the 54 L & the pockets Cool with a Jean Jacket too!. That L. can be worn also for more petite women. I do like the Burgundy & white you posted & I saw it but I have the same shades in another dress. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@San Antonio Gal  Yes, that's the dress & Thankyou for posting the photo. I am 5'6" & I like the 54 L & the pockets Cool with a Jean Jacket too!. That L. can be worn also for more petite women. I do like the Burgundy & white you posted & I saw it but I have the same shades in another dress. Smiley Happy

@Kabella  Lol. Not sure about the blue dress for petites unless it comes in a petite size. I'd have to alter and lose at least the entire bottom tier, ruffle. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love it! I'm usually drawn to one color plus white. 

BP. Tie Dye Sweater, Main, color, PINK AURORA

BP. Tie Dye Sweater, Main, color, NAVY PEACOAT TIE DYE

Respected Contributor

@Shanus  LOL! What was I thinking. Yes, a petite women at least need a 50 or 51 length & for some women would need altering. I do think some Midi length dresses would look like a maxi on some petite women depending on their height.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Shanus  LOL! What was I thinking. Yes, a petite women at least need a 50 or 51 length & for some women would need altering. I do think some Midi length dresses would look like a maxi on some petite women depending on their height.

@Kabella   That's OK. Everything I purchase, even if in petite sizes, usually require alterations. I figure that into the price. Cute dress, though. Enjoy!

Super Contributor

Def not for moi!