Honored Contributor

Re: THREE easy pays? It isn't enough! Did you use them?

Evine constantly has six.  So you end up paying 3.84 on something for the next six months.  Buy several things and you have a bookkeeping hornets nest.  No thanks, I occasionally use it for large purchases only, then I can remember the darn thing.

Honored Contributor

.....I'm waiting for 18 Easy Pays 

Respected Contributor

One payment for the purchase price. I hate making payments.

Esteemed Contributor

Best Easy Pay is with HSN because you pickthe number of payments.  I love that.  I always pick two.  That way it doesn't take forever to pay off.  Evine Live is the worst of always having 6.  Ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Best Easy Pay is with HSN because you pickthe number of payments.  I love that.  I always pick two.  That way it doesn't take forever to pay off.  Evine Live is the worst of always having 6.  Ridiculous.

Don't you have the option to pay the item off earlier if you want to .... like QVC does?   

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Don't you have the option to pay the item off earlier if you want to .... like QVC does?   

Yes, you do.

Honored Contributor

I prefer to pay in one payment.  I am fortunate to be able to do that, but I don't over spend beyond my means.  I think that sometimes easy pay (like credit cards) can give some people a false sense that they can afford what they are buying. I know easy pay and credit cards can be used responsibly, but they can also cause more debt for people if they are not careful.