Trusted Contributor

where you were given color choice and they were two with gift bags, one of mine I have been wearing has a hole inside.  UGH where the fur like wool like fabric is........ugh

Respected Contributor

Sounds like they might be the Muk Luks Cabin Socks (A284548)?  

2Image result for qvc muk luk cabin socks with faux fur

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

I like the ones they have at bed and bath over in the feet section. wear them on the recumbent bike and around the house.

Esteemed Contributor

I got two pair of the knee-high Muk Luk's. I like them a lot: they're soft, thick and nice and warm. My heating system comes from the ceiling down, so the floor is always cooler. I wear them @ home. I believe they're too thick for shoes or boots.

Honored Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

where you were given color choice and they were two with gift bags, one of mine I have been wearing has a hole inside.  UGH where the fur like wool like fabric is........ugh

@DowntonAbbey

Did you mean to ask a question above?   

If you want to fix it, just turn the sock inside out and a few stitches will fix it.  

"A stitch in time saves nine". 

Trusted Contributor

I have been wearing one pair and found the hole inside and now the bottom of the sock has a hole......they are not made well at all and I called the company and they said WE DID NOT EVEN GET THEM IN QVC bought them all and oh well.............I did not care for her response.

Trusted Contributor

They are comfortable but they are not well made at all, cheap.  As I stated just a moment ago a hole on the inside and on the bottom on the sock on one of them...........very disapponted.

Honored Contributor

I'd call/email QVC Customer Service, explain the problem, etc. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I understand calling QVC but I called the people that sell them to QVC they should replace them it is not QVC's fault they are cheap.  They are cheap..........if you wear them inside every day they are cheap.  I so wanted something to last to keep my feet warm.

Respected Contributor

If you wear them everyday inside...then that is a lot of wear on them and I wouldn't consider them cheap..just well used. If you bought them less than 30-days ago...you are good to go..even sometime in Oct they honor the item.

It really depends on how long you have had two pair since you wear them every day..a lot of wearing/washing doesn't necesssarily mean cheap. Just well used.