Honored Contributor

THEY'RE IN! Finally, NEW version of Original Waist Pants With Side Pockets have arrived

[ Edited ]

The new version of Original Waist Pants With Side Pockets have arrived. They have added a true Navy to the Core selection and there is a Seasonal version in too. So far, only Petite and Regular are in. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: THEY'RE IN! Finally, NEW version of Original Waist Pants With Side Pockets have arrived

I'd like to take a look.  Do you have the Item No.?  TIA.

Honored Contributor

Re: THEY'RE IN! Finally, NEW version of Original Waist Pants With Side Pockets have arrived

[ Edited ]

I'm so glad to see the original Regular inseam is still 29." That's just what I wear. I need the Dark Indigo and Black. I have a feeling that since Saturday there's a Denim & Co Naturals TSV they will premier at sometime during that day with a reduced price if you buy more than one or maybe with free shipping. They might also show up during Shawn's 10 PM show tonight (QVC Fashion 360 on the main channel).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

Over the years I've stockpiled the denims only. Got one pair of the twill years ago. Hated those pants. I wear a petite inseam.

I don't plan to buy any of the new pants but will await with interest the reviews.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the chocolate in petite medium. It will be interesting to see if this new version is the same. The price certainly isn't! But I needed a pair of brown pants so...

Trusted Contributor

I just checked these pants out.  They aren't going to work for me.  I also need the 29-inch length, which stayed the same.  However, the other measurements have changed.

It says these fall slightly below the waist, and I need "at the waist" or "slightly above the waist."  "At the waist" pants is also getting harder to find!

Also, for pants, I go by the hip measurement and these are 1-1/2 inches wider than the original "original pants" for the size I always ordered.  The next size down is too small.

Oh, well.  I'm not surprised, however.  Hardly anything stays the same anymore. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DottieBlue wrote:

I just checked these pants out.  They aren't going to work for me.  I also need the 29-inch length, which stayed the same.  However, the other measurements have changed.

It says these fall slightly below the waist, and I need "at the waist" or "slightly above the waist."  "At the waist" pants is also getting harder to find!

Also, for pants, I go by the hip measurement and these are 1-1/2 inches wider than the original "original pants" for the size I always ordered.  The next size down is too small.

Oh, well.  I'm not surprised, however.  Hardly anything stays the same anymore. 

@DottieBlue @If you compare the Click Here measurements for this new item number against the Click Here measurements of the original, which are still available, then you can be sure. I'll be back in a second with the old item number.

@DottieBlue 

1. A375346 original item number
  2. Link to original so you can view Click Here
  3. https://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Original-Waist-Stretch-Regular-Side-Pocket-Pant-Core.product.A60087...

LINK TO NEW VERSION SO YOU CAN SEE CLICK HERE

https://www.qvc.com/Denim-%26-Co-Original-Waist-Stretch-Regular-Side-Pocket-Pant-Core.product.A60087...

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D 

Thank you so much, that is so very nice and thoughtful of you.  

I will come back to the website later on tonight so I can take more time to compare the measurements.

Thanks again, Mindy D, that is so nice of you.  I owe you a favor!!

Have a nice evening.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DottieBlue THE RISES ARE THE SAME FOR BOTH VERSIONS. The pants should come up to the same area on you that they did before. WAISTS ARE THE SAME IN BOTH VERSIONS. HIPS ARE THE SAME TOO.