Esteemed Contributor

I like most of the scarves I've seen her wear, and I agree she sure knows how to tie them, but sometimes I think her outfits look a little outdated.  

Honored Contributor

@IdahoGram wrote:

I don't think she wears the scarves for "attention"!  It's her style statement, and very well done at that.  I'm sure she's worn scarves for years.  To think she wears them  only for attention is ridiculous!!

@IdahoGram   I agree.  She seems to wear very plain shirtwaist types of dresses and the scarves are her accessories.  I think it's refreshing and for a bureaucrat, original.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

She has a great collection. 

Trusted Contributor

I love Dr. Birx's scarves. She has some really beautiful ones. I have a scarf problem myself so it's nice to see someone else also shares my addiction!

Dr. Birx is very knowledgeable. I enjoy listening to her presentations and have learned a lot about this epidemic from her and Dr. Fauci.

Honored Contributor

I think she wears them well....she is a classy dresser....but she also wears them  to cover up her neck on camera.  

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus  I love to wear a scarf. I wear a lot of solid color tops/shirts so it's such an easy way to dress them up, aside from colorful neck pieces, and coordinate the rest of an outfit. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

Re: “THE SCARF LADY”

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom You can see any public facebook page.  Just not a person's in most cases.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Dr-Birx-Fashion-Watch-103469227962833/photos/?ref=page_internal

How To Tie Scarves 16 Ways

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ExVRCJ0Jrw&t=13s

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

Love her scarves.....she doesn't know what she's missing on manicures Woman Very Happy.

@Hoovermom - True, but I can understand not having manicures since she is an M.D. But I can't believe she's never treated herself to a PEDICURE! Smiley Surprised

Would you be shocked to know that I have never had a professional manicure or pedicure? I don't wear polish and just take care of my nails (kept very short) and feet at home.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @ECBG ! I will read the FB page and watch the video. One of my closest friends here won't go anywhere without a scarf. I have some handmade for me that I wear once in a while, but I'm really not that much of a scarf wearer. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

And @ECBG comes through again! Thank you for two interesting pages to watch. I wonder what Dr. Birx will do when the hot, summer weather arrives? I would think a scarf or anything up around the neck would be stifling.