Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I think it's the only way they can convince people to buy those toddler sweatshirts with pumpkins and scarecrows across the chest.

@faeriemoon   😁😁😁

Honored Contributor

For pumpkin patch and apple picking--heard it early this a.m.  I think the host was Terri Conn.             

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I think it's the only way they can convince people to buy those toddler sweatshirts with pumpkins and scarecrows across the chest.

Hey!  Lay off my "toddler sweatshirts".  I have some things that are just for fun.  And the brand I think you're referring to (without saying it) is very successful, so I don't think they need that sales pitch to sell items.  There's a market for it or they wouldn't still be in business.

I don't think you're ever too old to be whimsical sometimes.  But that's just me - maybe I'm in my second childhood.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to grow pumpkins in my back yard just a few years ago. I

had blue pumpkins too. Maybe I should have worn this shirt when

I picked themWoman Very Happy

images (6).jpg

Respected Contributor

@Shanus  I just head Angel from QF refer to pumpkin picking when presenting a floral embroidered plaid shirt. 😁

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

@Shanus  I just head Angel from QF refer to pumpkin picking when presenting a floral embroidered plaid shirt. 😁

@itsmagic    Then it’s official.

Honored Contributor

A thought occurred to me, although this doesn’t apply to me, or most QVC viewers, l imagine: Young families, who post their entire lives on social media, will want to dress for the occasion, so everyone can see their lovely outfits on Instagram. Lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Valued Contributor

Every year,grocery stores come out with pumpkin everything.You name it,they got it. Then shortly thereafter,I see it all in the clearance racks. What's up with that?Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

My pumpkin patch wardrobe.....

Image result for funny pumpkin patch shirt

Esteemed Contributor

I heard Amy Stran say it last Monday night.  It was like nails on a chalk board.

Most likely  effects me that way because I hate fall.......everything about it.  It is like a slow death of my favorite season - summer.  won't be long and it will be time to head south!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!