Trusted Contributor

@elated wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

I ordered the cutest Isaac jacket A 371828. It's a short, wool jacket w/ black polka dots and faux fur trim. Perfect for anywhere "not casual" w/ my black slacks.

He may be getting back to his tailored roots since mentioned J Crew several times.

LOVE Isaac!!!!!!! 

It is not wool.  The flocking is 100% nylon; base/faux fur is 100% polyester, the lining is 97% polyester and 3% spandex. I think it is expensive for what it is .

@elated  Not wool, you say????  

A371828
Isaac Mizrahi Live! Polka-Dot Short Wool Coat with Faux Fur Trims

Fabrication: wool

Honored Contributor

Re: THE CUTEST JACKET

[ Edited ]

@vabreeze   Is that the fabric description online? The title is correct "wool coat...". As long as it's somewhat warm, fine with me. Care?  Dry clean.

Honored Contributor

@vabreeze wrote:

@elated wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

I ordered the cutest Isaac jacket A 371828. It's a short, wool jacket w/ black polka dots and faux fur trim. Perfect for anywhere "not casual" w/ my black slacks.

He may be getting back to his tailored roots since mentioned J Crew several times.

LOVE Isaac!!!!!!! 

It is not wool.  The flocking is 100% nylon; base/faux fur is 100% polyester, the lining is 97% polyester and 3% spandex. I think it is expensive for what it is .

@elated  Not wool, you say????  

A371828
Isaac Mizrahi Live! Polka-Dot Short Wool Coat with Faux Fur Trims

Fabrication: wool

@vabreeze, I think she is misreading what is said. The body of that coat is wool except for the flocked polka dots which are nylon.  Of course the faux fur isn't wool nor would the lining be.   

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@vabreeze   Is that the fabric description online? The title is correct "wool coat...". As long as it's somewhat warm, fine with me. Care?  Dry clean.

@Shanus , Yes, it was from the online description (see below).  The more I look at this jacket, the more I'm inclined to try it.  Jackets with princess seams give me a better fit and, although I really don't "need" another jacket, I don't have one with fur trim. 😉 I was thinking I'd like it as an outer garment for a casual look in blue, especially with jeans but in justifying the purchase, I think it would have more versatility in black-- to wear as you plan with dressier slacks as well as casually with my denims, etc.  I think my better judgment is losing this debate!  So glad you posted. 

Oh, yeah, I also would never consider laundering/tumble drying this jacket.  Many of my garments have held up so well because I tend to disregard machine washing in favor of dry cleaning.  I have black denim jeans that still have their rich black color because they are dry-cleaned instead of machine washed.

https://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-Polka-Dot-Short-Wool-Coat-with-Faux-Fur-Trims.product.A371...

Description

When you already own a solid-color standby, try something fun and flirty--like this polka dot number with faux fur trim. From Isaac Mizrahi Live!TM.

•Fabrication: wool

•Features: polka dot, faux fur collar/cuffs, fully lined, center-front single exposed button at top with hidden closure, princess seams, on-seam pocket

•Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease

•Length: missy length 24-1/2" to 25-7/8"; plus length 26-3/4" to 28-3/4"

•Content: flocking 100% nylon; base/faux fur 100% polyester; lining 97% polyester/3% spandex

•Care: machine wash, tumble dry

•Imported

To see the specific garment measurements for this item, click here.