Honored Contributor

I ordered the cutest Isaac jacket A 371828. It's a short, wool jacket w/ black polka dots and faux fur trim. Perfect for anywhere "not casual" w/ my black slacks.

He may be getting back to his tailored roots since mentioned J Crew several times.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus, it's adorable.  Enjoy!!!!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop wrote:

@Shanus, it's adorable.  Enjoy!!!!  Smiley Happy

@BunSnoop   Thank you. I hope it cools off quickly so I can wear it.

Honored Contributor
That is cute. Enjoy!
"To each their own, in all things".
Trusted Contributor

I was watching his show and thought that jacket was really cute!  If it were only a little bit longer, I'd want it too!

Honored Contributor

That is a cute coat and let me give you one bit of advice, if you do not mind.  I had one from LDO with the velvet-like "touch" to it that the dots are made of.  When I had it dry cleaned, they destroyed the velvety area.  So, when you take it to the dry cleaners, make them aware of the dots and advise them that if they mess them up, they will be responsible for replacing your garmnet.  Not trying to be nosey, just advising you of what I went through.  I did not notice mine (because I had it cleaned in the summertime) and it was winter before I wore it and that was months later, and it was too late to complain.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus Very cute.  Enjoy and wear in good health!

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

That is a cute coat and let me give you one bit of advice, if you do not mind.  I had one from LDO with the velvet-like "touch" to it that the dots are made of.  When I had it dry cleaned, they destroyed the velvety area.  So, when you take it to the dry cleaners, make them aware of the dots and advise them that if they mess them up, they will be responsible for replacing your garmnet.  Not trying to be nosey, just advising you of what I went through.  I did not notice mine (because I had it cleaned in the summertime) and it was winter before I wore it and that was months later, and it was too late to complain.

@Nonametoday   You're being thoughtful, not nosey. I've had issues cleaning various fabrics before. I keep the receipt safety pinned to the hanger in a sandwich baggie...OCD, I know. They always want to know the cost before "settling up" if they ruin something.

The voice of experience. The cleaners ruined an expensive pr. of silk slacks. Care instructions were clear on the seam tag. I had kept the receipt and they paid full price. 

Honored Contributor

@mnmom wrote:

I was watching his show and thought that jacket was really cute!  If it were only a little bit longer, I'd want it too!

@mnmom   I was thinking it'd be limiting who could wear it and he mentioned something about it being like a "petite coat". Of course, it will hit me mid to lower hip. It was hitting the models just below the waist, I think. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I ordered the cutest Isaac jacket A 371828. It's a short, wool jacket w/ black polka dots and faux fur trim. Perfect for anywhere "not casual" w/ my black slacks.

He may be getting back to his tailored roots since mentioned J Crew several times.

LOVE Isaac!!!!!!! 

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West