Honored Contributor

@bathina wrote:
I have a similar sweater dress in oatmeal. I wear it with heeled boots and big gold hoops. I get complements every time I wear it. It's snuggly warm too. I am not a fan of the turtleneck,  but I grin and bear it for fashion. 😉

@bathina   I had one very similar in a very light taupe when I was a lightweight, but not now, Sweetie.  I would look like a huge sack of potatoes (just dying to get out) in that.  

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@bathina wrote:
I have a similar sweater dress in oatmeal. I wear it with heeled boots and big gold hoops. I get complements every time I wear it. It's snuggly warm too. I am not a fan of the turtleneck,  but I grin and bear it for fashion. 😉

@bathina   I had one very similar in a very light taupe when I was a lightweight, but not now, Sweetie.  I would look like a huge sack of potatoes (just dying to get out) in that.  

Hahaha! Believe me when I tell you I'm ALL spanx'd up! 😂😈

Honored Contributor

I like this dress, a lot.  No so much the long cuffs, though. 

Statement jewelry would look smashing.

I'd wear black nylons and different shoes.  I think black oxfords, low, mid, or high heeled would look great.

Get out the Spanx.  

Honored Contributor

A bit Morticia, but I LOVE it.  Love the shoes too.  I would wear it (and the shoes.)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I rather like it!

Perfect palette for jewelry or a beautiful silk scarf and some bracelets.  I'd shorten it a bit.Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Great dress for those who are  very thin, long waisted & tall. Like the look on the model. 

Honored Contributor

I would like it if it came a little below or above the knee and ditch those awful shoes. 

I could never wear it though because I would get too hot!

(and I mean temperature wise lol!)

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

OK on the right body shape. Too long & narrow for me. Not an easy fit IMO. I also dislike the super long sleeves. 

Honored Contributor

Shorten the dress to above-the-knee length, and pair it with tan Western booties and chunky turquoise jewelry, and I would like it. The way it is pictured is very bland, IMO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I kinda love the dress.

Hate the shoes.