Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus Do you have a T Outlet near you?  They got "V"s as well, but the fabric is woven with slight lines in some cases.Smiley Happy

@ECBG   Rather have 1st quality & if found an outlet...couldn't get there now, right?

@Shanus T Outlet is first quality.  Retail may have more expensive materials or fabrics at times.

Respected Contributor
@ECBG..just saw your post..absolutely your right. Pima Cotton - feels like silk! I have so many of them!
Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
@ECBG..just saw your post..absolutely your right. Pima Cotton - feels like silk! I have so many of them!

@KKlim If you have a T Outlet near, we are more cotton rich.  Where I live, cotton rather than having cashmere in every sweater.   The Outlet is first quality and often has more fashion forward items

Honored Contributor

Re: TEE SHIRT ISSUE

[ Edited ]

@Shanus   I would definitely take a look at JJill as they do carry Petite sizes. 40% off full priced tops.  They do have v necks.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Thanks. Shopping for tees online today. Totally purged my closet (again) while stuck inside and older tees are now my in my baskets of tees to wear to the gym and when around the house. I'm looking for "nice" replacement tees. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus  - the Land's End sale prices (40% off) end at midnight EDT tonight. i'm not trying to direct you to purchase from them if they don't have what you're looking for. Just wanted you to be aware of the end of the sale. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor
Thanks.. @ ECBG..I’m not sure if I have an outlet. I just shop at regular Talbot store here. I’ll have to check it out.
Honored Contributor

@Shanus   -   Denim and Co. has V-neck t shirts today (Tuesday) on Lunchtime Specials for 23.98.

Esteemed Contributor

Everlane has organic cotton t-shirts on sale for $18. They are made in the US, lots of colors (and different necklines) with over 4,000 4.5 reviews.

8299894a_d3a5.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Thanks. Shopping for tees online today. Totally purged my closet (again) while stuck inside and older tees are now my in my baskets of tees to wear to the gym and when around the house. I'm looking for "nice" replacement tees. 

LOL I might clean mine out again, but I don't think there is anything left to donate or resell