Respected Contributor
I received the email this morning about the 40% off 1 item and went to the store today and got a Pima T shirt for 40 off and a couple sale items at 30% off.
Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
I received the email this morning about the 40% off 1 item and went to the store today and got a Pima T shirt for 40 off and a couple sale items at 30% off.

@KKlim   Love their pima tees, which are very reasonably priced even without a discount (can't say that much about Talbots clothes) and a great deal with a discount.  They are excellent quality and feel great on the body, and I love how many colors are offered.  A winner choice.

Honored Contributor

Re: TAlbots 40% off sale

[ Edited ]

did drive to a Talbot's store today and I got a sweater that I had been looking at since Feb. It was already reduced and with the added savings I saved about 50%

I saw the top I ordered, and I am very pleased that I bought it. It hasn't been shipped yet

Respected Contributor
Hi.. @Pearlee.. yes, I agree w/ u and have collected many of the Pima SS and LS tees. I tried on several things in the store and bought a couple items . I might go back on Saturday and try to use the 40% email again. They are very strict in the store by me. 😡. Enjoy your Talbot shopping!
Valued Contributor

Love Talbots customer service. Purchased a top on-line with the 30% off on April 30th - then saw the 40% offer. Talbots happily gave me the 40% off on my order.

Honored Contributor

@shoptheQ wrote:

Love Talbots customer service. Purchased a top on-line with the 30% off on April 30th - then saw the 40% offer. Talbots happily gave me the 40% off on my order.

@shoptheQ   Talbots seems to have a loyal customer base; i.e. people who have shopped with T's for many, many years.  I think their wanting to please the customer is certainly a factor in that.  I"m happy you got your adjustment, which doesn't surprise me at all.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I used the 40% off for a yellow and white striped t-shirt that I had been looking at.