Honored Contributor

May 1 through 5. 40% off one regularly priced item

Esteemed Contributor

I got a postcard yesterday about this sale. I love the T-shirts and tanks they have. Stocking up! Oh the postcard also said 30% off everything else. 

Honored Contributor

I have my eye on a top

Honored Contributor

I purchased a dress from Talbots online.  It was at least two sizes too big so I returned it to my local store for six pairs of shorts. 

I think I am done shopping for a while.

Trusted Contributor

Love Talbots.  My closet is filled with their apparel.  Just purchased lots of new things during the F&F promotion.

Honored Contributor

Re: TAlbots 40% off sale

[ Edited ]

Actually this sale started today - The Friends and Family sale has been extended a day and is "even better" (per my email) inasmuch as today you can get 40% off one regularly priced item and 30% off everything else.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Actually this sale started today - The Friends and Family sale has been extended a day and is "even better" (per my email) inasmuch as today you can get 40% off one regularly priced item and 30% off everything else.

@Pearlee, Strange -- I received the e-mail this morning that let me know that it starts today. Yet yesterday I received the notificaton of the 40 percent deal that said it starts tomorrow.

Whatever, I am going to call for a price adjustment.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee   I didn't get an email about getting 40% off today. However, I put the code in and it worked. I got 40% off today

I wonder if they only sent it to certain people ? They might want to avoid a website crash if they can

I would rather order it today. Sometimes it is hard to place an order ,when they have high volume sales

Honored Contributor

@cherry   My email was about the Friends and Family sale being extended into today, and made even better by 40% off one item.  I would have thought they'd have sent it to everyone (and esp. premiers like yourself).

Honored Contributor

I didn't get it @Pearlee  but thanks for letting us know. I would rather order it today

I got the voile top with embroidery