Honored Contributor

"Fresh Chic" is a new wig by Gabor that I think a lot of people will love.  It has that shattered, messy quality, and indeed, can be as messy as you want with just a bit of tousling.  A bit pricier than standard cap wigs, but still well under $250.

index.jpg

gb---ecomm---fresh-chic---model---side-4.jpg

Sorry for the weird disparity in photo sizes!

Here's Taz's review of "Fresh Chic".   Her filming conditions aren't optimum, since she explains she's down visiting her son with health issues--  yet, she does her usual great job of taking you inside and out of the wig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zzu4mZ1oa4

Respected Contributor

i love her reviews.  they are always so thorough... plus she is a doll.  i am not too crazy about fresh chic though.  

Honored Contributor

Yeah, agreed, @fancy pantsy,  she seems such a sweetheart who really wants to do a thorough job of informing buyers!

Honored Contributor

CUTE!!!!!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Oznell ....Another Taz fan here, love her reviews. Fresh chic is a cute short unstructured look.

Taz looks beautiful in almost every wig she tries. That said, I would not recommend Fresh Chic. The one I bought doesn't look like the one Taz reviewed, and the back of it looks nothing like the stock photo. Roxy's video depicts it more accurately. It is a strange style that is too short in the back for the amount of hair in front, irrespective of the fact that it is an angled bob style. Lots of returns on this one without any written reviews posted at online wig shops.

Honored Contributor

Oh, thanks for your input, @Kahni -- it's great to get other perspectives to give a more rounded picture.  It's only too true that what looks good on paper-- and even sometimes on video-- can fall short of expectations in real life...

Honored Contributor

Thank you for sharing this @Oznell   I didn't know a thing about TAZ before I saw your post.  My goodness is she a beautiful woman whether or not she is in a wig.  She definitely knows how to review a wig.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

So true, @Bird mama!  And as she said, she didn't even have ideal conditions to do this one in --  her regular channel is a fantastic resource of beautifully produced reviews...