Honored Contributor

I have a sneaking suspicion ,Talbot's will not show any of their holiday fashions ,until this 2 day sale is over

I tried calling customer service ,and they aren't answering the phone today... Once this sale is over ,and they have cleared out a lot of this stock , then they will show the holiday line

I hope I am wrong

Valued Contributor

@cherry   Don't worry.  There will be another big sale before you know it!

Respected Contributor

I am so disappointed with Talbots.  I did not receive this most recent 50% off offer as I am not premier.  But a few weeks back they had a 40% and free shipping offer.  I ordered two shirts and the order appeared to go through as I received my email confirming it.

Then a day later I got an email that they over sold my shirts and my order was cancelled.  I was so disappointed but thought well, okay this stuff happens.  But when I looked at my shirt a few days later it was being offered, in my size at full price.  What the Heck???

Then they sent me a $20.00 off and I was still mad to I pitched it.  I am taking a break from Talbot shopping.  I do not like playing games and being lied to.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties  thats a shame. I have my eye on a blazer, and was hoping to use my 50% off coupon , and a reward  to buy it..I am not going to get anything until they offer what I want

Respected Contributor

I have always received such wonderful customer service at Talbots before this recent fiasco.  And it just gripes me because I just checked again and there is my shirt, in my size.  The one they said was not available......😤😤😤

Honored Contributor

@4kitties  I was thinking about this ,and I'll bet some credit cards didn't go through, and that is why stock reappeared

Respected Contributor

@cherry   I guess that is what may have happened.  I am sure they had a legitimate reason for cancelling.  I hope the shirt is still available when I have another good discount.  

Honored Contributor

@4kitties  they have a 30% off all tops, today. If you are still interested

Respected Contributor
@4kitties.. sorry about your issues. I get it -Talbots can be a lil annoying sometimes! I did want to say that I am NOT a Premier member and I did receive the 50% off item on a postcard..I am just the regular Talbots member w/ no credit card..Are u just the regular member like myself? If u are , then ask them about it..
Respected Contributor

@KKlim   I have a Talbot's charge but I think I am just a regular member.  I did not get a postcard.  Thank you for letting me know.  If I have some time today I just may call them and find out!