Honored Contributor

TALBOTS ONLINE WAREHOUSE SALE TODAY ONLY!

It's only on select items. Everything is $10-$50.

You need a code which is on the site. Very broken sizes.

Many tees only $10.

Honored Contributor

Re: TALBOTS ONLINE WAREHOUSE SALE TODAY ONLY!

What is the website for this? Found no mention of warehouse sale on their site.
Contributor

@lovesrecess 

I got an email early this morning with a code but I didn't buy anything...good buys but broken sizes.  Of course, I've deleted the email.

Maybe you could call customer service and they could help you.  Good luck.

Honored Contributor

I rarely shop at Talbots anymore. I usually bought shoes there until they started selling only shoes made in China. No thanks.
Trusted Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
I rarely shop at Talbots anymore. I usually bought shoes there until they started selling only shoes made in China. No thanks.

I would say all of their things are made in China.  Their prices are high, and after thinking about that, it irks me they pay next to nothing to have items made and then charge us what they do.  I will only buy from them now during their deep sales.  

Respected Contributor

@walkingal wrote:

@lovesrecess wrote:

I would say all of their things are made in China.  Their prices are high, and after thinking about that, it irks me they pay next to nothing to have items made and then charge us what they do.  I will only buy from them now during their deep sales.  

Imported, yes, but not so much China anymore. Recent purchases have been from Bangladesh, Jordan, Indonesia, and Vietnam (including a pair of shoes I got recently). I don't know many people who buy at full price from Talbots ...

Trusted Contributor

Speaking of Talbots -- 50% Off 2 Or More Markdowns.