Honored Contributor

Re: TALBOTS CYBER MONDAY DEAL HAS BEGUN

@gidgetgh I saw that in person over the weekend.  It is very nice.  LOL - good for you for going out to the car and ordering it online at 50% off!   I like it!  It was wool (or felt) on the outside plaid pattern right?  Although, does it have the "big black hole" black interior?  I seem to remember that from looking at it, and I hate that feature in a bag.

Honored Contributor

Re: TALBOTS CYBER MONDAY DEAL HAS BEGUN,

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh I saw that in person over the weekend.  It is very nice.  LOL - good for you for going out to the car and ordering it online at 50% off!   I like it!  It was wool (or felt) on the outside plaid pattern right?  Although, does it have the "big black hole" black interior?  I seem to remember that from looking at it, and I hate that feature in a bag.

Linen colored interior. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: TALBOTS CYBER MONDAY DEAL HAS BEGUN,

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Linen colored interior. 

Oh, good!  I looked at so many of their bags this past weekend, I mis-remembered the interior but I do remember the outside quite well. I love the wool, and it's a nice and roomy bag.  Enjoy your purcase! 

Frequent Contributor

Why don't you go to their website?  This is not the place to "advertise" for another company  :-)

Honored Contributor

@DesertD wrote:

Why don't you go to their website?  This is not the place to "advertise" for another company  :-

@DesertDThe moderators allow it so what is your problem?  We are not allowed to post links to another website but we have been allowed to discuss other businesses.

I have been to the Talbots website several times today and over the weekend, if you must know.  So, been there, done that which you are instructing me to do. 

If the mods allow these kinds of threads and you don't like mine, don't read it.

Honored Contributor

I have an embarassingly large collection of Talbot's purses, backpack purses and totes.

I am also a huge fan of their Italian leather gloves, especially the long ones.

I noticed that they moved the classic Charming Cardigans to online only now.  Lucky for me, they don't have any new colors that I want ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35  What is that classic charming line exactly?   This weekend is the first time I've noticed it.

Honored Contributor

The Charming Cardigans are solid pima sweaters with matching shells.  Long sleeve in the fall/winter and 3/4 sleeve in the spring/summer.  They also make 1 or 2 prints each season.

And wow I just read some reviews and they are not good.  I know the last one I bought I had to try on 2-3 before I found one where the sleeves were not skin tight and the buttons and holes were lined up correctly.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN