Honored Contributor

Re: TALBOT'S 40% OFF ONE REGULARLY PRICED ITEM

@gidgetgh  Sorry about that.   I'm definitely a receipt-saver (and also have way too much clutter at my house). But I know things keep going down and down and down at T's and they have a 90-day return policy, so I definitely save my receipts for the 90 days.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh  Sorry about that.   I'm definitely a receipt-saver (and also have way too much clutter at my house). But I know things keep going down and down and down at T's and they have a 90-day return policy, so I definitely save my receipts for the 90 days.

I can't handle the clutter.  I over toss, LOL.  Out it goes once I've started using the item and I've paid the credit card bill for it.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been taking advantage of most of the recent promotions. I got the cream/black buffalo check fleece jacket at 40% off, several Active items at 30% off (the space-dyed asymmetrical zip jacket, several everyday tees, a cowl neck top, etc.). I just took advantage of the extra 50% off sale items to get a few more things (again, mostly active -- I like the tops/sweaters/jackets in that line a lot lately, although I'm more likely to wear them with slim jeans than leggings) -- a striped top; a long, striped no-close cardigan sweater with elbow patches in grays/black; a striped, ribbed henley; and a couple more basic tees with short sleeves that I will put away for next spring. Great sales!!

ETA: I'm still thinking about what I might "need" for 40% off! Maybe a holiday gift for someone . . .

Honored Contributor

I told myself I wasn't going to use that 40% off coupon.  We have a pretty short winter here in Atlanta and I think I'm all set with winter clothes (if it ever cools down enough so we could actually wear them.).

Anyway, I stopped at Talbots to return something this morning and the next thing I knew, I was trying on and buying the V neck sweater (item P468688) in Nutmeg Heather. 

I'm between a large and an extra large and the extra large was huge on me. So I happily bought the large. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was in the store last night, and they have new things out for the holiday season.

I thought this was pretty. It looks cute and casual with jeans, and could be dressier with winter white slacks.

Three-Quarter-Sleeve Tee-Beaded Stripes

Three Fourths Sleeve Tee - Beaded Stripes

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I told myself I wasn't going to use that 40% off coupon.  We have a pretty short winter here in Atlanta and I think I'm all set with winter clothes (if it ever cools down enough so we could actually wear them.).

Anyway, I stopped at Talbots to return something this morning and the next thing I knew, I was trying on and buying the V neck sweater (item P468688) in Nutmeg Heather. 

I'm between a large and an extra large and the extra large was huge on me. So I happily bought the large. 

@gidgetgh  I thought later, after I responded to your post, so you decided not to use it for a 2nd bracelet?  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@gidgetgh  I thought later, after I responded to your post, so you decided not to use it for a 2nd bracelet?  

@Pearlee- I decided to roll the dice and see what the next sale brings. 

Honored Contributor

Last day for the coupon!

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh   Accessories are 40% off (your bracelet).  Was just at the store today.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh   Accessories are 40% off (your bracelet).  Was just at the store today.

@Pearlee- I saw that this morning!  Still think I'm going to roll the dice and see what Black Friday brings if I can hold out that long.