Esteemed Contributor

Re: TALBOT'S 40% OFF ONE REGULARLY PRICED ITEM

@Pearlee

Another good tip. thanks.  I normally don't get the store credit cards either, but will get this one for sure.

Twenty dollars for pima tees is a fantastic price.  On the Q, only like IM tees.  Definitely will be going to that store.

Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme  Good!  Then you can join in with @gidgetgh and me and the others on what goodies you've bought there!  Smiley Happy You should take a minute to read my very recent Frends and Family sale thread - we posted our purchases within the past week there.  And I even think that sale is still going on today!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@eddyandme  Good!  Then you can join in with @gidgetgh and me and the others on what goodies you've bought there!  Smiley Happy You should take a minute to read my very recent Frends and Family sale thread - we posted our purchases within the past week there.  And I even think that sale is still going on today!

@Pearlee

Talbots pposted on my fb page but d/n say when opening - assume it w/b before Thanksgiving!  But, once I go there will definitely join the group!  Strange with so many stores closing, they're opening - must be good!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

Nov. 10th-13th, as least for cardholders.  Not sure what the deal is for non-cardholders.

Someone on my Friends and Family thread was looking for a 40% off deal.... so here it comes.

I got a card in the mail today about it. FYI, I'm not a credit cardholder.

I do belong to their Classic Awards program; it has a few benefits - like birthday 10% bonus - and it could be why they mailed this. They mail you a card that looks like a credit card, but isn't. People could sign up for this, if they don't want to open a credit card account. 

Honored Contributor

@peachesncream  Please delete that code from your post so this thread doesn't get deleted. We aren't allowed to post codes and oftentimes the mod deletes the whole thread, not just the one post. 

Honored Contributor

Sale starts tomorrow - I'm going! 

Esteemed Contributor

I just used the friends and family 30 percent off yesterday.

Esteemed Contributor

HOliday collection will be fully stocked by this weekend.  As usual there are pj's and slippers coming along with some Xmas themed tees perfect for wearing on the 25th.  GReat sale opportunities coming.  Sign up for their E mails so you can get the Black Friday deals which will actually start the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.

Honored Contributor

I went today and  purchased another poncho at 40% off, same as the one I bought at 30% off during Friends and Family.  Because it was a three-figure item, the savings of another 10% was worth doing that and I'll return the first one which, of course, I haven't worn.

@gidgetgh  Maybe you should purchase the 2nd bracelet you want at the 40% off.  If there is a 50% off for Black Friday,  you can return your first one if you kept the receipt for it.  Then you'd have one at 40% off and one at 50% off!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I went today and  purchased another poncho at 40% off, same as the one I bought at 30% off during Friends and Family.  Because it was a three-figure item, the savings of another 10% was worth doing that and I'll return the first one which, of course, I haven't worn.

@gidgetgh  Maybe you should purchase the 2nd bracelet you want at the 40% off.  If there is a 50% off for Black Friday,  you can return your first one if you kept the receipt for it.  Then you'd have one at 40% off and one at 50% off!

@Pearlee- great idea. I've already paid the bill and shredded the receipt though. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?