Valued Contributor

I  saw one from D&C was called a swim dresss you could wear your own bra  I also get a catalog from Women Within that have really nice swim tees,tunic that you could wear your own bra and just pick swim bottoms from them like skirt,shorts,to go along with top,really nice designs.

That is what I would want to do as I too need extra support  and not in favor of showing  much  of my  older skin. so think the swim tees are great if I was looking .

Esteemed Contributor

@Rose429 wrote:

Can anyone recommend a swimsuit with really good bust support? I am a 38 DDD with droopy boobs and size 14 bottom. I just sent back the last 2 I have tried including the Jantzen TSV. They just don't support. 

Look for a swimsuit with a built in bra.  Those are better for breast support imo.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@novathey are worth it though.  I have at least three of the really expensive ones, not all from the same manufacturer but they cost me a nice grip of change.  Then I have some I've purchased on amazon and not a lot of girls suppor to be had.  I still wear them, because I usually wear a cover up to come from the pool.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

Another vote for Lands End.  They also use enough fabric to cover the tops.

They basically only go down to a 6 and anything over DDD is only in a plus size.

The straps are placed for support too.

Never had a escapee!

Trusted Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@novathey are worth it though.  I have at least three of the really expensive ones, not all from the same manufacturer but they cost me a nice grip of change.  Then I have some I've purchased on amazon and not a lot of girls suppor to be had.  I still wear them, because I usually wear a cover up to come from the pool.

@gertrudecloset   100%  I added a new one this year but the one I bought about 2 or 3 years agi is still in good shape!  In this case you definitely get what you pay for.

Super Contributor
  • I just ordered a couple really nice ones from Swimsuits For All.  Order now though because shipping took 35 days. I ordered by the measurements, and mine were all good. I have 44dd bust.  It's hard to find decent support.  These were good.
Valued Contributor

I also agree with the recomendation for Miricale Suits, they are expensive, but I love the fit and the quality. We spend

January and February at the beach so I am in a suit alot.

They are very supportive and they last. I do think you get your moneys worth with this brand.