Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand how you can buy swim wear from TV. How do you know how you will look in this swim wear? How do you know if it will fit you? I would want to try on my swim wear before I bought it. Even though they give you measurements, this could be deceiving.

Esteemed Contributor

No thanks.

Honored Contributor

I would have difficulty buying swimwear and jeans from a shopping channel, and getting it right on the first time.

Honored Contributor

I'm just the opposite.  I won't try on a swimsuit in a store and you don't know how many others have tried it on either.  I take them home and try on and then I'd have to make another trip to return it if it didn't fit.  I can order and if it doesn't fit, I just put the return sticker on and leave for the mailman to take.   Even if I had to pay return postage still easier and worth it to me.  I usually have good luck ordering swimsuits online and have ordered many and never had to return even one.

Esteemed Contributor

Just my 2 cents, but I've bought suits online several times and been satisfied.

I think the TSV is cute.  Looks easy to wear and no bikini wax necessary (thank god).  Covers much of the delicate chest area, too, so susceptible to sun damage.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor
I think it's cute. I have a few of Susan Graver's tiered tops and they are very flattering on me. But, I have to think it will get awfully heavy when wet. Would be interested to hear from those who have last year's swim romper.
Honored Contributor

I never buy from a store.  I purchase from catalogs and rarely had to return it. 

Honored Contributor

I order swimsuits from catelogs all the time.  I've been swimsuit shopping recently for an upcoming cruise and I've ordered a couple of suits.

I know I"m not going to like myself in any swimsuit but I've also been buying swimsuits long enough to know what styles work for me and what doesn't. 

I have a much easier time buying swimsuits on-line than any type of pants.

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:
I think it's cute. I have a few of Susan Graver's tiered tops and they are very flattering on me. But, I have to think it will get awfully heavy when wet. Would be interested to hear from those who have last year's swim romper.

This swimsuit doesn't appeal to me for several reasons one being that super high neck.

But I will say, in looking for suits, these tiered ones are everywhere and like you, I was wondering what it would be like wet.  I was going to order one just for lounging by the pool or wearing with a very casual skirt at our boat.  That type of top would be cute. 

I don't think I'd want a tiered suit for actually swimming or jet skiing, etc. 

Contributor

I am size 38DD and I have been ordering Fit 4 U D/E cup swimsuits for years. They are made very well, they fit very well. I have found they are the only suits with enough support for big busted women. I have also ordered them thru Ebay, there are currently over 600 Fit 4 U swimsuits on Ebay, new and anywhere from $10 - $25 for the tops