Honored Contributor

Re: Sweet sun dress for the stickiest of days

If anyone wants these tiered sundresses, check Target.  I was in there and they had a lot of tiered dresses.  In fact, finding a non-tiered dress in some stores is pretty hard.

If you have a Meijer store in your area, they also had a lot of cotton tiered dresses. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

If anyone wants these tiered sundresses, check Target.  I was in there and they had a lot of tiered dresses.  In fact, finding a non-tiered dress in some stores is pretty hard.

If you have a Meijer store in your area, they also had a lot of cotton tiered dresses. 

I look high and low for dresses that will look nice on me.  I can do a maxi or a regular dress but not tiered.  It will be too long and having it hemmed would ruin the dress.  It is very hard for me to find nice sun dresses that I won't have to alter.  One year I looked at junior's styles but that has nothing to with length as they are all taller than me too.  Cat Sad

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Update: The one I own, in orange with the pick ups, is back in stock but limited color choices. Only blue and black. It appears to be the same but is under a different item #.

You don't have to but I wear it with the skirt 'picked up' because I think it's cute that way and at 5'2 I prefer the shorter length.....746-652

746-652_03_detail.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nova 

I thought perhaps if you wanted to try the Jambu sandals you'd be interested in the TS on HSN today! I can't recommend the line more highly.  They seem to last forever and that includes the soles! I've had mine for a few years now, wear them pretty regularly and the tread is still intact!!

7D04F732-261C-4C74-ABF7-E4DAE629BAC9.pngI chose the camo which is mostly olive green

New Contributor

Nice dress, looks perfect for summers.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@nova 

I thought perhaps if you wanted to try the Jambu sandals you'd be interested in the TS on HSN today! I can't recommend the line more highly.  They seem to last forever and that includes the soles! I've had mine for a few years now, wear them pretty regularly and the tread is still intact!!

7D04F732-261C-4C74-ABF7-E4DAE629BAC9.pngI chose the camo which is mostly olive green

@Andreatoo  I just saw Debbie D present these this morning and had to have the camo.  I havent tried this brand before, after reading your high recommendation I am glad I ordered it before they sold out.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky 

we'll be twinning in our camos!

I can't wait to hear what you think of them! Please let me know.

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo   You were very kind to think of me!  I think the brand looks nice but unfortunately I am one of those people with an unusual size most brands do not carry.  I am a size 4.5.  Sometimes the Earth brands ran small and I was able to wear a few of their sandals.  From working on my feet for so many years I have ruined them and am careful to buy shoes that fit with good support.  Walking Cradles sells my size & I've been happy with them.  PS I love the olve green choice!

Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

@Andreatoo   You were very kind to think of me!  I think the brand looks nice but unfortunately I am one of those people with an unusual size most brands do not carry.  I am a size 4.5.  Sometimes the Earth brands ran small and I was able to wear a few of their sandals.  From working on my feet for so many years I have ruined them and am careful to buy shoes that fit with good support.  Walking Cradles sells my size & I've been happy with them.  PS I love the olve green choice!

@nova 

Wow! A 4 1/2 must be extremely difficult to find in an adult shoe 👠!
That's too bad because these are great for problem feet but I've never seen a 4 1/2 😕

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@nova wrote:

@nova 

Wow! A 4 1/2 must be extremely difficult to find in an adult shoe 👠!
That's too bad because these are great for problem feet but I've never seen a 4 1/2 😕

@Andreatoo   This size is a real nuisance at times.  When my son got married I special ordered a pretty shoe I saw on Am - azon.  It turned out the shoe was made & shipped from Hong Kong & boy was I sweating until it arrived because it went nicely with my dress!  Haha   Thank you again for thinking of me.