Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sweet sun dress for the stickiest of days

Cute dress but I don't wear dresses ever. Even when it's over 110 out I'm in shorts and a tee.

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

Cute dress but I don't wear dresses ever. Even when it's over 110 out I'm in shorts and a tee.

@Meowingkitty 

I hear you! I am more likely to wear loose fitting cargo shorts than a dress most days. And I have plenty of cute dresses I just find I rarely reach for them. 

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo   You look nice in the dress - pretty summer color too.  I like your sandals with it..  Earth brand?

Honored Contributor

I went back and looked. Most colors and sizes sold out but i did get one in navy.   Plus the jeans and two shirts Smiley Surprised

Respected Contributor

Is that the one from this morning? I got it in white.
Esteemed Contributor

That is really your color...looks great on you.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

I like the sundress from ShopHQ except for the tiers.  My body has enough tiers on its own, without adding to it! lol

Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

@Andreatoo   You look nice in the dress - pretty summer color too.  I like your sandals with it..  Earth brand?

@nova 

JBU (Jambu) More comfortable than you can imagine and they wear like iron! Both HSN and shop HQ sell the line and it's wonderful

Valued Contributor

I only wear tank style dresses at home during the summer. It gets very hot here. I found a Target online cotton gauze dress I am loving right now. It is styled like a tank on top and has tiers but they are not billowy.  I sized up  and washed by hand and dried on low for about 10 min. to pucker the gauze slightly and hung it to dry.  They are $20. and have many colors. 

Walmart has a tiered tank cotton jersey dress also but it has a ruffle around the arm hole $13.xx and change.  I returned the 2 I got because they run a size larger.  I like the Target one better and think I will order another one. 

Occasional Contributor

What are the types of nature material you using?