Honored Contributor

Sweet sun dress for the stickiest of days

4A70B38D-5BD1-4E30-84DF-88DCF34CDC76.png

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sweet sun dress for the stickiest of days

Simple and pretty. And the price is nice also. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo I saw that exact dress.  Was thinking of ordering.  Do you purchase this brand?

Honored Contributor

good price , but it is a no from me.

i dont like 100% cotton and i dont like the tiered look.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Cute; good price.

(as compared toSmiley Happy

I like Candice C. Bure's line, and I bought a few things from last time I'm happy with. However, I tried to get that sundress yesterday...but by the time I clicked through and realized it was over $70...I'm just not going to pay that much for it. Especially a dress I'll be using for a few months in New England. I will say, I like that she's using good materials, 100% cotton, and only a few good other blends...so I don't mind paying a little extra. But...I've got similar things in my closet I paid a 1/3 of the cost for...and I know at LOFT, Old Navy etc, I can get similar for much less, and...KNOW if it's going to fit me.

Anyway...Going to go check that Shop HQ dress now...probably lots of sizes gone. Thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Andreatoo I saw that exact dress.  Was thinking of ordering.  Do you purchase this brand?

@rms1954 

I have many Oso pieces and I'm very happy with them including a cotton sundress! 

6CC04799-1300-4576-ADB0-99FC951504EE.jpegThe line is cotton rich

I've had this one for a few years now. It's not something I can wear frequently for obvious reasons! LOL 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really wanted a white dress of this style..and it's already sold out in my size. Smiley Sad

It's a good enough price that it might be worth buying one of the colors left in my size.

I wondered it it would balloon out too much, too much flare to all those tiers, especially since they start at the bust...but in the video it didn't look that way on the vendor.

Cute. Wish they had white! I'd have even maybe gone for that light lilac in lieu of the white (I really want something pale and neutral in this more than vibrant color), but it's also out in my size. I know I saw something similar on Target.com a week or so ago, but haven't bought online with Target, and since I just don't like having to mail back so much, I hesitated. I used to like shopping in the actual Target store, but am not back there yet. Blah blah blah...rambling on all to say...lol...I've been on the lookout for a white dress like this. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo That orange dress is cute and very pretty color, fits you great. That's a shade of orange, more tangerine, I like a lot and think is flattering on a lot of people.

Honored Contributor

@amyb 

They used to restock it pretty regularly but I haven't seen it since last year or maybe the year before

Didn't the white dress look adorable with the wide brimmed hat?!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@amyb 

They used to restock it pretty regularly but I haven't seen it since last year or maybe the year before

Didn't the white dress look adorable with the wide brimmed hat?!

Yes, that's just how I picture it...and I wear a lot of big brim hats and such all summer...I guess I should have jumped on the Target one...might be gone now too. I'm ambivalent because I have been buying enough and I also have plenty to wear in my closet already!