Honored Contributor

Re: Sweater find at my local Costco today

@kivah   Sounds like you had some fun by yourself.  No harm in that.  I would probably get bombed from one alcoholic drink since I have not had alcohol in about 5 years.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Costco also has the BEST coupons. They mail it to u around once a month - and it more than pays for the Yearly Fee. Last week when I shopped there - I saved $31.

Honored Contributor

My mom is in her eighties and has a Costco card.They gave one to her boyfriend too although he has his own address so maybe they will give a second card to another person with a membership now.

Respected Contributor

That's a cute, basic sweater. I love looking at Costco's selections. Most things are too big and long for me because I'm short, but I'm able to find a lot of good quality basics there.

Their pajamas are a great deal too. I'm shocked by how expensive pajamas are at QVC and other places. That's not something I'm willing to spend a ton of money on.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden thank you for posting this, the style is right up my alley.  I just bought the 2 colors available online.  I can't buy pants at Costco because no petites, but they have some nice things.  I wish they had the navy online. 

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

Those are nice.

Not to rain on your parade but I found similar sweaters in Walmart in the MEN's department for around $10.

I plan on grabbing a couple for myself.

@software, the WM mens' sweaters had the layered look like this?

Honored Contributor

I really like these.  I don't have a Costco membership but my sister does and I often go with her.

My concern, as usual, would be that the layered part at the bottom would be tight through my hip area.  How do these run?

Contributor

I don’t know to attach here, but Costco also has a great sweater by DKNY now.  It is a modest v neck, slightly Aline,tunic,   I got aubergine. And black.  Love it.

Honored Contributor

@LoriMN, is this it?

black 1

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LipstickdivaYes it is!