Trusted Contributor

Re: Sweater find at my local Costco today

@SeaMaiden, those sweaters are cute!  I was at Costco this week and picked up the Gloria Vanderbilt velour pant and zip front hoodie in all three colors (black, navy, burgundy).  Pants were $12 and hoodie was $14 so over all much cheaper than a set elsewhere.  QF had a velour set on today for $71 today without S/H.  Mostly loungewear for me or a road trip to SoCal.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Comes in 4 colors....navy, burgundy, grey and tan.  I bought all 4 colors! . $14.99 each.  Very nicely made  soft knit material.....it looks like you have a shirt tail  hanging out....not too much, just right.  I bought the medium size and it fit me perfect.  Cute on🙂 

Hilary Radley Ladies' Sweater  ( here are two of the colors sold  on Costco dot com, dot com did not carry all four colors)

811F599A-B80C-4158-95CC-2CF417F28C8C-69941-000040CBC90BCE70.jpeg936A6437-D948-46F8-8A8B-DD252AD5D29D-69941-000040CBBF1BF76C.jpeg

Nice I like it.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the photos and the tip. I'm going there tomorrow anyway. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Frequent Contributor

I bought one of the GV velour hoodies in navy at Costco - was tempted to buy the pants too - strictly for lounging around the house. Price was right and it is so comfy and soft.  Not sure how it will hold up but we'll see....

Honored Contributor

they have some good things in the clothing section 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

they have some good things in the clothing section 

@jackthebear   I  check everytime I go... do not find things I really like very often, but, when I do find something it is usually a great value and I wear it for many seasons to come.  I am picky!

Honored Contributor

@nmurray wrote:

I bought one of the GV velour hoodies in navy at Costco - was tempted to buy the pants too - strictly for lounging around the house. Price was right and it is so comfy and soft.  Not sure how it will hold up but we'll see....

all my Costco clothing has lasted, not to worry 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden   That sweater is adorable and only $14.99?  Wow!  I am not a member of Costco because it is only me.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear

I never had a problem with anything I've purchased at Costco - including clothing. Today I'm wearing a pair of Jones NY skinny jeans that I purchased from Costco on-line around 3 months ago --- price $13/pair. I purchased 2 pair black and 2 pair navy with the orange stitching -- perfect. I've also purchased several 3/4 sleeve, 100% cotton tops for $10 each.I recently purchased 2 pair of Carole Hochman 100% cotton capri pajamas - $17/pair. I shop at the Costco store around every 5-6 weeks for groceries (they're 10 min. from my house) - and on-line for clothes/toothpaste/body creams/liquid handsoaps, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1

It's only me - and I've been a member of Costco for almost 24 years. I was there a couple of weeks ago and picked up 2 bottles of Kirkland Egg Nog Liqueur. Every couple of nights, I'd pour a little egg nog in a cup. Yesterday - I doubled that amount and was literally intoxicated --- couldn't get off my couch for quite a while. But --- it's so delicious.