Valued Contributor

Sweater Leah Was Wearing this Morning

This morning Leah was on but wasn't doing her usual fashion show so I wasn't sure if the sweater she was wearing was QVC or her own.  It was a soft gray color and to me maybe looked like it could be a lighter chenille fabric?   It looked comfy cozy.    

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Sweater Leah Was Wearing this Morning

There was a thread about this earlier today.  It's the new cashmere brand mock neck sweater for $199.  I thought Leah looked great in it.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lattelvr  It is really pretty and appears to be well made. Another poster said the item number was A370923. I went to look and fell in love, but will wait to purchase it because of the hefty price tag. Maybe a Black Friday price will be offered soon. I love cashmere, but I love saving money even more.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

JJILL currently has a mockneck tunic sweater that is $199......they are currently running a coupon code for 30 percent off plus free shipping $125+

five colors......misses, petites, and womens sizing.

i have purchased several of their V neck tunic length cashmere sweaters and they are wonderful. i also bought the matching infinity scarves.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Lattelvr  It is really pretty and appears to be well made. Another poster said the item number was A370923. I went to look and fell in love, but will wait to purchase it because of the hefty price tag. Maybe a Black Friday price will be offered soon. I love cashmere, but I love saving money even more.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Thanks for the Item No.  Going to take a peek now  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

JJILL currently has a mockneck tunic sweater that is $199......they are currently running a coupon code for 30 percent off plus free shipping $125+

five colors......misses, petites, and womens sizing.

i have purchased several of their V neck tunic length cashmere sweaters and they are wonderful. i also bought the matching infinity scarves.

Thanks for the info.  I have a pair of pants from them that I love.  I'll have to check them out.  

Valued Contributor

@sandy53 wr ote:

There was a thread about this earlier today.  It's the new cashmere brand mock neck sweater for $199.  I thought Leah looked great in it.  

She did look great in it and comfy too.