Regular Contributor

Sweater Blazer Jacqui the model wearing during D&B midnight show

I really like the marled grey sweater blazer the model Jacqui is wearing during the midnight show. Has anyone seen it offered at QVC? I searched online and didn't find an item number. QVC chat sent me to the models closet and it's not there. Any help would be appreciated!
Respected Contributor

Re: Sweater Blazer Jacqui the model wearing during D&B midnight show

A257195, Liz Claiborne maybe???

Regular Contributor

That's it!! Thank you! Unfortunately, most sizes are sold out...darn it!! I appreciate the help!
Respected Contributor

On 9/12/2014 iluvacop said: That's it!! Thank you! Unfortunately, most sizes are sold out...darn it!! I appreciate the help!

Probably cuz it's a fairly new item. I remember seeing just recently when it aired. Is there a waitlist for your size???

Regular Contributor

I wondered how you were able to find it so quickly! I didn't realize it is fairly new. I like the black version that Jacqui was wearing as my coloring is very similar to hers with blonde hair and blue eyes. I love how it looked with the grey sweater underneath. I'm hugely into grey this season!! Unfortunately it doesn't show it as wait list available but I added it to my wish list so I remember to check back to see if it's restocked. Looks like plenty of the other color are available but I don't care for that color. Thanks so much for your help!
Valued Contributor

I want the wine pants Susan the model is wearing (small flo satchel presentation)....
Regular Contributor

On 9/12/2014 tough_kitty said: I want the wine pants Susan the model is wearing (small flo satchel presentation)....
Saw something similar in Isaac's line - the 24/7 stretch pull on ankle pants in russet red. A235335.
Valued Contributor

On 9/12/2014 iluvacop said:
On 9/12/2014 tough_kitty said: I want the wine pants Susan the model is wearing (small flo satchel presentation)....
Saw something similar in Isaac's line - the 24/7 stretch pull on ankle pants in russet red. A235335.
Thank you! There are so many different leggings, it's hard to choose the right ones! Smiley Happy esp without trying them on first....
Regular Contributor

On 9/13/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 9/12/2014 iluvacop said:
Thank you! There are so many different leggings, it's hard to choose the right ones! Smiley Happy esp without trying them on first....
I know what you mean! I was hesitant to try his pants without being able to try them on first but now I wish I had bought more colors when they were the TSV. They fit beautifully!!! His suede wedges are also really nice shoes!