Honored Contributor

I saw, I think it was a morning show yesterday with Susan and Albany and it was the first time I actually enjoyed the show with the sound on. Albany was in control of the show and Susan was not talking over her and wildly gesturing or sliding all over the stage. I'm not an Albany fan, but they really worked well together. I hope they work together more often.

Respected Contributor

I saw that show yesterday morning also. I felt like they really enjoyed working together.

Respected Contributor

I caught the very end of Sun. night show with SG & Albany. I can't stand to hear Albany, so I turned it off. I can't imagine those 2 together!!

Trusted Contributor

I saw Albany with Jan Muller earlier in the evening for the Nu-wave, and she did a great job. They worked well together. Now don't ask me about Jennifer with Jan for the Vitamix: it was AWFUL! If she wasn't cackling/laughing, she was talking over him. So well-done, Albany, on two good shows.

Honored Contributor
i watched them together last evening - horrible. Susan was talking over albany and Albany was begging Susan to let her show the colors.
Esteemed Contributor

Here's another vote for Albany w/Susan! Susan IS TRYING to shut up more - on the corner of the screen you could see SG as the colors were given - she truly looked like she mouthed words (i.e., how pretty - love that one kind of words) BUT looked like she was in pain - having to hold back. I had to laugh.

I had to give up on Leah w/SG - Leah's fake loud laughing drove me crazy along with SG babbling. I love Leah - she's beautiful - but she doesn't 'fit' with Graver.

Respected Contributor
On 4/6/2014 TX-starlight said:

I caught the very end of Sun. night show with SG & Albany. I can't stand to hear Albany, so I turned it off. I can't imagine those 2 together!!

That's one woman I won't listen to either. Next is Jennifer and Kirsten.

Respected Contributor

I caught the beginning of the Sunday night show. I don't mind them together, but could have really done without Albany's butt shaking.