Honored Contributor

Just thought I'd mention this since it's been a popular subject here. In AMS today Susan said that she purchased her bell bottom jeans in London and said she is working on bringing her version of them to the Q. No mention of a date, however. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan's bell bottom jeans

Gee,  I can hardly wait. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Thanx for the information!! I've been waiting for them to go on sale forever!!

Contributor

Kachina,

I hope your life gets better in 2017.  I wish you a happy New Year.

Honored Contributor

I'm leaving those wide bell botttom jeans back in my hippy days.

I'm only 5'3" and they just never looked good on me. Made me look like I had no legs, just some skinny thighs (and no feet!), LOL!

For those who like them and look good in them, enjoy!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Oh no.  I haven't even been comfortable in skinny jeans yet (wear straight legs) and the pendelum is swinging that far back?  To each his own, I guess.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Just thought I'd mention this since it's been a popular subject here. In AMS today Susan said that she purchased her bell bottom jeans in London and said she is working on bringing her version of them to the Q. No mention of a date, however. 

It will be awhile.....on a slow boat from China from a factory that under pays their  employees.

Honored Contributor

Susan has been saying this since she first started wearing those flared jeans last Spring and received lots of requests for them.  Fashion usually needs a year from the drawing board to the sale, so hopefully they will be avalable in early Spring.

Honored Contributor

They won't be on my shopping list.  Not my style.  Others....enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care of bell bottoms as I had my fill back in the 70's, but Susan makes a nice jean and I am looking forward to seeing what she brings.  My all-time favorite pair were Susan's, but they became too big and I donated them.  I don't miss the size, but I do miss those jeans.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!