Honored Contributor

I think Susan looks very thin in those jeans.  They aren't jeans I would buy because I don't like that wide of a bottom.  I guess I'm in the minority because I don't think they are too long on her either.  They aren't sweeping the floor, they just cover her shoes.  I think the wider the leg opening, the longer the pants need to be.  If the pants showed her shoes, with that type of leg opening she'd look like she was wearing high waters.

The jeans pictured here are not bell bottoms nor are they even a flared leg.  Those are a bootcut and totally different than what Susan wears. 

Frequent Contributor

I really don't like those jeans that Susan had on. LR used to wear pants like that very often, and like susan I always thought they looked like they were standing in a hole. 

Super Contributor
I like the jeans and would love to have a pair
Respected Contributor

I like the jeans, but don't think they flatter Susan's body type or height.

Honored Contributor

Whether you like the jeans themselves or like the jeans on her or not...they are 'trending' right now.  You may be seeing more of this look.

Shop around...on many websites and in many fashion magazines.

They are not my style, but I wouldn't presume to tell others what to like or what to wear.   If she is wearing them, I'm guessing she thinks they look good on her.   'Fashion' is a personal choice.

Valued Contributor

Susan who? please id whom you are talking about. Not all of us are intimates of the QVC lineup.

Honored Contributor

@Zita wrote:

Susan who? please id whom you are talking about. Not all of us are intimates of the QVC lineup.

@Zita,

I believe the OP is about Susan Graver.

Honored Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
Somebody please help Susan to see those jeans are probably one of the worst piece of clothing she should chose to wear. They make her look shorter, like she has no feet...you can't see her shoes. I really try to be nice on here but honestly can't believe anyone actually believes those look good!

Susan has been wearing these jeans for about 6 months now on many shows.  She said she is coming up with "her"version of them very soon.  I would suppose it is taking the underpaid factory workers in Cambodia or China I while to make them all and then a long sea trip on a slow boat.....  then to the homes of QVC shoppers.  They are awful floor dragging unattractive woodstock 70's slop jeans. 

Respected Contributor

I sorta like them - I actually have a pair of NYDJ that are flares and like them.  Very retro and out of my comfort zone.

Honored Contributor

I have a feeling that Susan will Graver-ize them, so many of us can/will wear them.  She's very good regarding fit and cut/style.  I'm not interested in overly exaggerated flares, but maybe Susan's will be less flared, etc.  Maybe a higher rise/waistband, etc.   Well, we'll soon see...........I'm guessing that there are many, many viewers who will like this style.  Looking forward to various SG jeans, btw. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).