Super Contributor
I love the top. Bought all the colors. Love the material. But can someone please tell me what the secret is that you can see my bra(I’m wearing a tan colored one) and you don’t see the models bras? It’s A05400
Trusted Contributor

Re: Susan graver top question.

@ShortyLugNut You may want to double check the item # as that one is missing one digit. You might get better feedback that way Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ShortyLugNut wrote:
I love the top. Bought all the colors. Love the material. But can someone please tell me what the secret is that you can see my bra(I’m wearing a tan colored one) and you don’t see the models bras? It’s A05400

@ShortyLugNut @Try a cream or light skin tone bra unless you have a deeper skin tone . Maybe, if your skin color contrasts too much with the bra color it will show more. I could see the color lavender from the blazer hanging behind the white top, right through the material. Try a white bra or experiment with different bras or try a white or beige tank under the top. Good luck. 

Super Contributor

@ShortyLugNut Not sure if you mean you can see the outline or the actual color of your bra? Either way I think the models like the hosts might wear a skinny tee tank to smooth them out.

Super Contributor

You can see the outline
Honored Contributor

@ShortyLugNut wrote:
You can see the outline

Wear a Skinny Tee tank under it.  

Respected Contributor

I agree with @Mindy D ; just because you are wearing a "tan" bra doesn't mean it won't show through.  It depends on the contrast of the bra color with your skin, too.  Also, the models could be wearing a thin tee or cami with their top for more coverage.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Super Contributor

Good thing I’m in an office by myself all day. Wish I would have thought about tanks sooner. When i have to leave the office I put papers in front of me or I cross my arms over my chest. How embarrassing
Honored Contributor

@ShortyLugNut    Is it possible your shirts are too tight pulling the fabric too taut?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

^could be the bra more than the shirt.

Why just why do they make shirts see through? What’s the point?