Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

did anyone happen to catch shawn killinger on last night with Susan graver?poor shawn could hardly talk because either a cold or allergies.i felt bad she had to go on television sounding like that

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan graver show

[ Edited ]

@Luvsmyfam Yes, there were several posts over the last couple days .. she said it's her allergies.

Honored Contributor

Because of a recent post re: scratchy voices, I Googled and found that honey can alleviate scratchy voices/throats.

And, looking way back, I recall having a very strong cough/cold many years ago, and the only thing that stopped my coughs was a teaspoon or two of honey. 

I actually carried a small jar of honey and plastic spoons around with me.  It worked!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor
I didn't know this was already posted.anyway,I hope she starts to feeling better
Honored Contributor

I don't think there is another thread like yours re: Shawn.......I meant that on one of my recent posts/replies somewhere I mentioned and replied to something about scratchy voices. 

Anyway, no harm done.

Have a nice week ahead (everybody).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:
I didn't know this was already posted.anyway,I hope she starts to feeling better

@Luvsmyfam   Shawn is not better, her voice is actually worse.  She posted this morning on her FB & IG pages that she will miss Fashions Night In tonight.  She actually made it a video/audio message, which I cannot understand since her voice sounded absolutely terrible. 

I wish her well soon. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan graver show

[ Edited ]

Honey will help with throat/cough issues.  And it's anti-microbial, anti-'this and that'.  Anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, etc.

I don't have FaceBook, though. 

P.S.  From what I learned about honey, it lasts and lasts.  It has a long, long, long shelf life. Almost indefinitely. 

Warning: Do not give to babies under a certain age......look it up for info.

Occasional Contributor

Please tell her to stop over talking the hosts!  Just stop talking.