Honored Contributor

It is very repetitive. If you watched a show from ten years ago and today, it'd be hard to tell the difference. Maybe that's what shoppers want, since she is popular here. 

Honored Contributor

I looked for a top to purchase with my coupon....I thought everything looked very similar across all brands.   Nothing unique.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I looked for a top to purchase with my coupon....I thought everything looked very similar across all brands.   Nothing unique.

I'm looking for something to spend my coupon on also.  Hoping for a free shipping day before it expires.  I have my eye on a D&C jacket for $51, the coupon would make it worthwhile.  Wish I could use the coupon on wine!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I like SG clothing and own a fair amount, mostly LK tops.  I haven't purchased anything in quite some time now as the last order a few years back were several tanks with lace overlay.  While the tanks were nice and the fit good, the armholes all had to be altered.

Since then I have not purchased again from her and I feel the same way, no new designs, same old stuff and she does way too many tunics!  I am only 5'4" and only can wear tunics with leggings.  Many times I found the ones I did buy were snug in the midsection and way too long.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

you never pass up a chance to be harsh do you

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby 

Harsh?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@MoonieBaby 

Harsh?

Yes, that is correct. HARSH.

Respected Contributor

I think Susan's quality is for the most part the best at qvc.  I also think a lot of her customers are very traditional so she doesn't vere too far off.  If you want unique maybe shop Lori Goldstein; I don't see anyone where I live wearing her style.

I am not a big liquid knit person  I don't travel so I don't roll my clothes up in a ball.  I think her pants fit me better than any other pants and she usually offers them in Petite so my pants wardrobe is mostly SG.

As far as her spiel, yes it does get tiresome to hear over and over but I guess she has to say something for any new people tuning in and how many ways can you say the same thing?  I have learned to just tune the spiel out and concentrate on the item being presented.

Regular Contributor

She is annoying to watch, so I have never bought her lin e of clothing.  Every thing she creates looks the same.  I have some of the Linea line and I still wear, His  line was much classier than her "liquid knit"re polyester that is so over priced that it is ridicvulous.

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@MoonieBaby 

Harsh?

Yes, that is correct. HARSH.

@RetRN   People need to know that for years now you've never missed an opportunity to take a snarky swipe at me.  Why, nobody knows except you, who I find easy to ignore since you rarely say anything sigbificant as you haven't today.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment