Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan calm down............hard to watch

I have a lot of Susan's clothes.  I especially like her dresses.  In honor of the TSV, today I am wearing my print liquid knit crop pants from SG that I hardly ever wear, so the TSV is a no go for me.

She does have a lot of enthusiasm.  The thing that bothers me is that she is a broken record.  She says the same phrases over and over and over again.  I am sure any one of us could recite them by heart.  So I wish she would just change up her spiel once in awhile and say something different or additional.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I thought she was rather subdued today's morning show.  In fact, I thought she was unusually quiet.

Didn't bother me at all.

Honored Contributor

Good luck there.  Just had to share.  Quit in the 1980's!!!!!

Not a thing has changed!

Valued Contributor

Too bad her dog can't talk.  At least she's cute.

Esteemed Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

I certainly don't disagree with you and certainly you are entitled to your opinion.

But things aren't going to change on QVC so now I just opt for not bothering to watch programming or hosts that annoy me.

---------------

Me too!!  There are certain hosts and vendors that I will not watch.  I do think Jane and Susan are the most difficult to watch!!  Too much yapping is just too much yapping!!

There are also certain products that do not interest

me in the least, so I don't watch those shows.

Actually, I watch very few hours of QVC now a days.  

Esteemed Contributor

Susan sells by undermining other designer's cheap way of doing clothes while hers are done perfectly. Susan slaps a few buttons on a top and calls it designer genuis. It's ugly the way she compares her product as perfect while others' just terrible. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

It's pretty simple for me 

I don't watch so I don't buy when Susan is on. I do like her assistant and will watch her but liquid knit is too hot for me.

Honored Contributor

I don't like the liquid knit.  I've pruchased them.  Yes, they stay the same for ever.  A bomb could never destroy the clothes and the color stays the same wash after wash.  And of course never wrinkle....ever. She loves her clothes. Someone took her picture on the street once, and she was wearing liquid knit.  Susan wears these clothes in her house, on the street & TV.  She has a great figure.  Looks terrific in them.  Other then her shoes, she's wall to wall liquid knit.  So she's proud of the clothing.  It's made her a comfortable living. QVC loves her.  She creates sales. I swear I think she would be happy sewing the clothes together in some factory.  She talks too much, but she wants the world to see her clothes.

Honored Contributor

For me, liquid knit is heavy and hot. I don't care for it, at all. As for Susan, well, I can't control her, but I can control myself, so I stopped watching her years ago. Actually, I haven't watched Q at all for several years. Just browse through the forums to see if anyone is discussing something I might be interested in...if so, I go to the website and check the items out. Most days I just browse the forums, getting a kick out of some of the threads, then just moving on.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Susan sells by undermining other designer's cheap way of doing clothes while hers are done perfectly. Susan slaps a few buttons on a top and calls it designer genuis. It's ugly the way she compares her product as perfect while others' just terrible. 

@febe1 Totally - like when she claims her liquid knit is better than every other 95% polyester 5% spandex fabric.  I have compared, and they are exactly the same.  In fact, I got three tops in that blend from Bob Macke and I thought his fabric was better.  I like Susan but sometimes she sounds just a bit too desperate for people to buy her wares.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead