Honored Contributor

Re: Susan calm down............hard to watch

I like SG.  I love her clothes..especially liquid knit. Other vendors and/or host  presentation styles bother me much more.

Esteemed Contributor

Another vendor with the utmost energy!    What harm does it do?  I really like her though I haven't bought her clothing in quite sometime, only because I own enough of it and like more variety in my clothing collection.   I'm going to get on the treadmill for her 10:00 show this morning, she gets me moving, LOL!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Liquid knit is just not that exciting.

Esteemed Contributor

I think the best shows with Susan are when the host lets her do most of the talking.  Pat is good with her and QVC must recognize that since she is the "regular" host with her, unless of course, there is a TSV.  I mean really, how many updates of how many thousands of green pants are left do we need to be told about?  Let Susan talk about the product.  We don't need inventory amounts.

I have to give kudos to someone that can still show this much enthusiasm for their job all these years.  Of course, she is making good money, but she could have turned the selling over to someone else.  I think she wants to be there.  She is still excited.  She knows her product and doesn't spend a lot of time talking about her family. 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

Nothing deters me in fashion if I am interested in an article of clothing.

Susan is not calming down any time soon.

Honestly, I haven't been a huge fan of her line, but I love the TSV. I want it badly in just about every color!

Super Contributor

Personally, I like a vendor who's excited by what they sell -- it tells me they believe in their product and motivates me to try it. If Susan was low key and ho-hum about her apparel, I doubt she would be as successful as she is. I think she's fun and well-intentioned and her line is fabulous.

Super Contributor

I love Susan ! She's got heart and so much passion for what she designs. I don't buy everything she makes, but did buy several of her TSV's today.

Watch the shows/ Hosts/ Vedors that interest You. And move on from the shows that don't.  There seems to be something for everyone on QVC

Esteemed Contributor

I certainly don't disagree with you and certainly you are entitled to your opinion.

But things aren't going to change on QVC so now I just opt for not bothering to watch programming or hosts that annoy me.

Super Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Susan Graver=Jane Treacy.

Sorry, no one beats Jane!

Esteemed Contributor

@Secretariat1 wrote:

@maximillian wrote:

Susan Graver=Jane Treacy.

Sorry, no one beats Jane!

@Secretariat1 Jane is the worst.  Can not watch her.  I am sure she is a lovely person, but I just can not stomach her selling style on QVC.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead