Trusted Contributor

Re: Susan calm down............hard to watch

She's been on since 1986.

Trusted Contributor

Must be so hard to be on a tv shopping channel with a customer forum.  

It's like kathy Griffin imfamously said on a hot mic, during a commercial break... 'I don't come to your job and knock the ***** out of your mouth.  

LOL

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me.  Turn the channel.  Don't buy.  That's all you can really do.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@lucky-girl    Three posts for 5 words that say nothing? 

Needs to learn how to use "quote" button

Honored Contributor

Don't even get why people would even tune in to watch her if they don't enjoy her presentations.  

Trusted Contributor

@lucky-girl wrote:

Your opinion 

and the opinion of 6 others. It does no good to post complaints about Susan or pick fights with the other posters. She is who she is and her line sells well. She is not going anywhere or changing her on screen style no matter how much you complain. If you don't want to listen to her then mute your T.V. or stop watching her shows.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@lucky-girl    Three posts for 5 words that say nothing? 

Needs to learn how to use "quote" button

Or at least how to 'notify' the person you're speaking to.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It 'stands to reason' that the more ''words'' that can be said in a minute/s, the more likely you will be convinced to make a purchase.  I imagine if a host/guest just stood up there and said hardly nothing, they wouldn't be selling much....all in the game.

Honored Contributor

I do watch Susan frequently and find that most all the hosts who work with her frequently make for good shows.  Last night was the absolute worst combination I seen in years.  No idea who the host was but I lasted less than maybe 30 seconds.

Honored Contributor

So many years ago I couldn't wait to see new offerings by SG, this of course was when I was still a working woman. Even towards the end of my 36 yr stint I backed away because her work wear is so priced out of the pocketbook. Very few can afford her items anymore, nothing is new, it all looks the same in that same very old poly she's so attached to. It's very cold in the winter and hot in the summer. Go for it if you choose to and can still afford it.

Respected Contributor

At least she knows her own clothes.  Unlike IM.