Contributor

Susan just said "walk by any cache store & you'll see this at triple the price"

Someone should tell her that all cache stores are out of business.

🙊

Esteemed Contributor

She meant "walk into any Walmart and find this for less".

Trusted Contributor

I shopped at Cache frequently.  Susan's goods do not hold a candle to Cache.  Apples to oranges. I'm surprised she compared her garments with Cache. 

Trusted Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

She meant "walk into any Walmart and find this for less".

GOOD ONE!!! LOL!

Honored Contributor

I find SG clothes to be decent quality, but I don't watch her so I rarely buy anything from her line. I did buy something french terry from her on clearance, a top with a hood and buttons down the front, it's good quality and I love it. The acid test with most clothing for me from the Q is does it pill, yes it does and how does it wash up and the answere is usually ,not good.

Respected Contributor

I don't buy a lot of SG clothing, but the pieces that I have are very good quality and last forever without showing any wear.  I think her pricing is fair.  Since I've never shopped at Cache, I can't make a comparison; however, I do know that just because something costs a lot more, doesn't mean it's better.

Respected Contributor

I've never even heard of a Cache store. I live in Dillard's land.

Honored Contributor
Spoiler
I remember the Cache stores, never shopped at any.  Perhaps because they didn't sell anything over a size 12 or 14.   I do wear SG and obviously whoever made the Walmart comment does not...lol     Another SG hater, I truly don't understand them.   I like the quality, fit and especially the price of her items.  Yes, you can find similar pieces elsewhere but you have pay twice the price.  I can buy two SG tops for the price of one at Chicos or Lord & Taylor. 
Trusted Contributor

Perhaps she was not referring to the stores but said "cachet" which is pronounced ka-sha' and which suggests prestige.

Valued Contributor

Susan is to be ignored,, just like she says this is Versace like this dress is like xyz famous designer, she says anything to pump up her sales,we have to know she is talking ******.