Honored Contributor

Re: Susan, Please don’t go down this layered road!

[ Edited ]

Susan has always had twinsets of tops & tanks for layering. I have noticed a few SG tops lately with ruffles and other trims attached to the bottom hem. Definitely reminded me of Logo. Not my style. 

Honored Contributor

Dare I say (in a nice way) that I like to be 'covered' in certain areas, even though I'm slim-ish.

I like looking at others who are uncovered, though.  They walk proud, which is a good thing.

Just my personal preference to be 'covered' in my back side area.

I feel more comfortable, maybe because I don't like being 'looked at' in that area.

Well, to each her own.  That's my motto.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY 

Of course it's your choice. Many women dress that way but we are adults and we can disseminate. She's not making suggestions she's making proclamations about how we should dress and I think it's detrimental to young girls that may be listening. If you have children you know they pick up everything whether you want them to or not!

Honored Contributor

@Islandqueen1 wrote:

MY  feelings exactly!  Why is she copying LOGO?  It is such a sloppy, un -put together, childish, look.  I can see Logo, but to think that other designers are copying this makes me cringe.  My husband totally agrees and myh kids too.  Enough is enough

I don't think she is copying LOGO, You can find that style anywhere.  I do not like layering but I do like one top with maybe lace around the bottom.  Shop HQ has tops like that and I think they are cute and you do not have to buy several pieces to get the look.

Regular Contributor

If the shoe fits, where it!  That’s what it looks like to me! It doesn’t look very flattering to me and no class in that look! But go ahead and by it and make a few more people rich!

Contributor

I, too, have purchased many SG & LOGO.  I have taken both to resale shop without any being worn.  Not their problem, it’s mine. They are trying to sell and are very GOOD at it. I find most of LOGO that is not a tank — not for me.  Not to say that is the case for everyone.  It’s the same as politics— you are entitled to your belief and opinion.  I also think that these forums are entitled to their opinions, whether you agree or not. 

Respected Contributor

@Forrest3 wrote:

If the shoe fits, where it!  That’s what it looks like to me! It doesn’t look very flattering to me and no class in that look! But go ahead and by it and make a few more people rich!

Huh?

Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@Forrest3 wrote:

Huh?

I second  the Huh?

Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@Forrest3 wrote:

Huh?

@Ms tyrion2 

Where it?! Lol! By it?!

🙄