Regular Contributor

Susan, Please don’t go down this layered road!

I really love most of your clothes and my checkbook shows it! But this look is horrible! The LoGo look is like a bag lady! I know this is my opinion and many people like it, but you have to much class to include this type of fashion.

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan, Please don’t go down this layered road!

What are you talking about?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Forrest3I didn't watch Susan today, but as long as each piece in the layers can be worn by itself, then I don't care how many layers it's shown with.  From the point of view of the "other side," the more they put in front of potential buyers, the more they can sell.  We just don't have to buy all the layers.

I don't do well in clothes that are very light and unstructured -  I don't even like tanks that don't have some heft.  They can show them, but if I like the look, I'll find another way to achieve it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know what the OP is talking about. ITA, Have not seen Susan Graver's bag lady layered look yet? Don't need to see it either.

When I'm channel surfing if Logo is on if DH is in the room he says the bag lady is on Next. He starts talking about dumpster diving. LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

Can we please retire the phrase "bag lady"?

It is not accurate and it really is offensive.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I know what the OP is talking about. ITA, Have not seen Susan Graver's bag lady layered look yet? Don't need to see it either.

When I'm channel surfing if Logo is on if DH is in the room he says  the bag lady is on Next. He starts talking about dumpster diving. LOL!!!

@Nightowlz I don't find that funny, I find that mean-spirited. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cumbercookie13 

I don't. Her clothes look sloppy.

Esteemed Contributor

@Forrest3 Yes - I have seen SG offered that bottom layer LOGO look.  Not sure why others don't understand your posting.  I see it and it's a NO for me too.

Regular Contributor

MY  feelings exactly!  Why is she copying LOGO?  It is such a sloppy, un -put together, childish, look.  I can see Logo, but to think that other designers are copying this makes me cringe.  My husband totally agrees and myh kids too.  Enough is enough

QVC Customer Care