Honored Contributor

Saw she was back today from being "UNDER THE WEATHER"  What was up with the tinted glasses? She never has worn them before....

Trusted Contributor

Maybe she had cateract surgery?

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Saw she was back today from being "UNDER THE WEATHER"  What was up with the tinted glasses? She never has worn them before....

@SeaMaiden 

No clue as I can't watch her.

Frequent Contributor
Spoiler

She has conjunctivitis in both eyes.

Honored Contributor

@Queen of shop wrote:

I never had to wear tinted glasses inside after cateract surgery... but maybe it was some other eye surgery.

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden  I was just thinking that the lights in the studio are so much brighter than home or outdoor lights but now I see that it was posted that she had conjunctivitis in both eyes. That is so painful. Had it once myself in the 70's. Moved from one eye to the other. I hope Susan gets better from it quickly.

Super Contributor

Some cosmetic procedures leave a bit of swelling and/or bruising for a time.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden I was flipping through and she made a reference to conjunctivitis in her eyes as the reason for the glasses.....   who knows.

Valued Contributor

Probably got an eye lift with all the money she has made on QVC from selling cheap polyester ****** for years.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Queen of shop wrote:

I never had to wear tinted glasses inside after cateract surgery... but maybe it was some other eye surgery.

After my cataract surgery I needed sunglasses frequently.  The removal of the cataracts eliminated the yellowing of vision.  However, any light coming into an area made me scrunch my eyes shut: it seemed " too bright " as the eyes weren't used to that level of brightness.

I noticed this when I had to attend a funeral in church and the light coming through the stain glass windows hurt my eyes unbelievably !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill