Occasional Visitor

It would be so nice if Susan Graver wore her own designs in any other color or print but black. She's always holding up great outfits but she's never wearing them. It seems as though she doesn't really stand behind her prints or colors because she never wears anything but black.  It doesn't look good on her. She's always talking about refreshing and updating her clothes, but her on-air style is really drab and old fashioned. She could really "sell" her clothes by wearing the full variety and palette she is presenting in her line by dressing it up with jewelry and a bit more pizzaz!  

Honored Contributor

Whenever I've watched SG, which isn't very often, she's always been wearing her designs, not just in black, and frequently changes her outfits.

Trusted Contributor

I see her in all her styles and colors.  

Respected Contributor

I've seen her in colors. I've seen her in her animal prints as well. The colors can be seen on the models who really do the items justice. I look to the models, not the hosts or vendors.  That's why they have models. In my opinion, some hosts try very hard to out do the models. And some people favor black. I do. She takes comments on her Facebook page.

Honored Contributor

@Gaylen Moore   

I don't believe we need to worry Susan will disappear any time soon because her sales are too low.  It doesn't seem to matter how many hours she appears, what she wears, etc. - sales of many pieces are in the thousands over and over agai;.

Respected Contributor

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Gaylen Moore   

I don't believe we need to worry Susan will disappear any time soon because her sales are too low.  It doesn't seem to matter how many hours she appears, what she wears, etc. - sales of many pieces are in the thousands over and over agai;.

The Graver line is owned by QVC.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

Susan has on the blue striped pants this morning with a black blouse.  I don't like striped pants but they look nice on Susan and Jen. I enjoy her 2 hour show every Thursday.