Honored Contributor

lol  I don't turn to QVC when Louis is on nor Lori.  Just Susan.

Doesn't matter what I think of them personally -  there's nothing about what they sell that entice me to spend my money or my time.

My message to QVC programmers -  lots of Susan please.

Respected Contributor

@qvcaddy wrote:

SUSAN, PLEASE BRING LONG LENGTH PANTS! I PLANNED TO ORDER A-231739; HOWEVER, DESCRIPTION STATED INSEAM IS 30.5". SERIOUSLY??? THIS LENGTH IS TYPICALLY FOR PETITE. NONE OF YOUR PANTS ARE 32-33" LONG IN THE AVERAGE, WHICH IS STANDARD. PLEASE, HELP US LONG-LEGGED GALS OUT! I DO NOT NEED TALL BECAUSE 'TALL' PANTS TYPICALLY HAVE A LONGER RISE...I ONLY NEED LENGTH.

I really understand that you taller gals need longer pants. But a 30.5 inch inseam is definitely not a petite length.  I am 5'1" and my inseam (typical petite in retail) is 27 1/2 to 28 inches. Anything longer has to be hemmed.  Sadly, not all QVC vendors understand this, and they do make some petites longer.   I understand your problem (from a different angle) and I hope that some vendors listen and accomodate your needs.

I have been complaining about the annoying Susan Graver for years.  She overtalks the hostesses.  I can't get the information I need so I just stopped ordering.  Only time I watch is for a few minutes until a show like DAVID is coming on!!  Love you David!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

I think QVC has a habit of repeating the same designers over & over again.Enough already!! I have a few of Susan's pieces.I bought her TSV today.But I don't need to see 5 or 6 hours of Susan a week.The same goes for Lori Goldstein!! Also the prices are way to high & shipping & return costs have gotten out of hand!!

How about lowering the prices, adding some variety & improving the quality!! That would be a nice way for the Q to appreciate it's customers!!

Honored Contributor

Love Susan's hair today, hate those jeans and I'd dislike them on a 15 year-old.

Just goes to show we all have different tastes.

Honored Contributor

I have to disagree.  I believe Susan's prices are too high for the quality.  Some of her designs are nice but I will not purchase at the inflated prices.   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Everyone's tastes are different......every Sunday i rarely watch QVC because of the ITKWD shows...hours long.....and i find it great that SG is on today.....how rare that is....and the hours and hours of showing product happens EVERYDAY with whatever TSV QVC is selling...overkill...................and just as SG gets one some peoples nerves.....so does David to others......

Valued Contributor

I rarely ever watch the Q.  I don't mind Susan at all.  I don't know why there is so much hate on her.  She knows much more about the styles than the host does and most get along well with her and genuinely seem to like her.  I think for her age she looks great.  I like her hair style.  I also like liquid knit especially for travel it can't be beat.

Trusted Contributor

@toria wrote:

I rarely ever watch the Q.  I don't mind Susan at all.  I don't know why there is so much hate on her.  She knows much more about the styles than the host does and most get along well with her and genuinely seem to like her.  I think for her age she looks great.  I like her hair style.  I also like liquid knit especially for travel it can't be beat.

How refreshing, if I could give you ten harts for you post I would.  So sick of all the negativerty on these blogs. If you don't like a vender good enough but also be aware there are thousands of people watching that do.  That's why TV's have clickers !!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I agree with the noisy fabric.  I bought 2 last year and was embarrassed to wear them because of the noise.  To much money to wear for yard work but it was to late to return.  That is the problem with buying clothes before the season starts. I tried them on for fit when they arrived and checked construction then hung them in a closet waiting for warmer weather.   Also once I washed twice in cold water and hung to dry the waterproofing was gone.  I look fashionable mowing my yard in the spring.  ;-)

I bought her hooded winter coat with a removable vest and faux fur collar.   The vest is useless.  It is not attached to the coat except with 3 tabs.  The vest is 3 times larger than the coat and will not stay in place so I donated that.  SG pushes that it is a bonus piece to be worn without the coat and it can if it were not so big and baggy.  I hope someone larger was able to buy it reasonably.   Our high temps have been in the 20s all week with high winds.  We had a 4 hour power outage from down trees.  That coat while nice looking is not warm in this weather.

She has some nice looking items but I am used to the quality she gave to us in years past.  The early items are still nice looking.  The last few years quality and sizing are not dependable and the prices keep going up.  I would pay the price if I could count on sizes being as quoted on garment measurements and a quality fabric.   I have others at QVC I still trust but my purchases are way down this last year.  

I take an occasional drive when I want to shop and get greater prices with quality and fit with no returns.  I go alone or we ladies make a day of it and have a good time.   When the snow and ice are gone we ladies will watch the B&M adds and plan another road trip.

I have a hard time watching shows with personality and behavior I considered not becoming a designer who wants to sell their products to me.  I need complete uninterrupted information so I can make a decision on a purchase before my size and color sells out.  They can style and have their love fest while I go do something else.  We all respond to different kinds of salesmanship.  I do not watch shopping channels for entertainment or noise to keep me company.  To many things are just repeats of previous items but in a different color, fabric or print.  I am looking for something not already in my closet.  The sales pitch, especially styling suggestions, is so repetitive.  The childish speech and behavior is a turn off for me.  

Yes, I understand I can change the channel.  That is why the volumn is down and I glance at the screen in passing.  I can't miss an item I don't see.  I have 2 birthdays this next month and am looking for the perfect gifts.  It is 24 and holding outside.  This week I will shop at home.  Can't wait for spring and all that it brings, even mowing 3 acres.