Honored Contributor
WOW!! 59.00 before tax & shipping for faux velvet top?!? Realize I'm not hating on SG, Observation. Wonder how Qvc comes up with the price?
Respected Contributor

Everything I've ever purchased from SG (over the years, at least a hundred items) has lasted forever. So it's well worth the money!

Honored Contributor

I personally don't want clothing that "lasts forever."  I get bored with my clothes way before they wear out even much more reasonably priced items than SG's.

Respected Contributor
$59.00 is too much and more than I want to spend. But the truth is that everything is more expense and more than I want to pay for it these days. I am an average person with a VERY average income. So I recently decided that if there is something I like, I allow myself to purchase it, but only occassionally. I am buying much, much less than ever before. No more than once a month I'll buy one item - something Graver or from another brand. And often that once a month treat is a QVC "as is" item.
Honored Contributor

I love her line of clothes and have many, many items.  However, once tops went over the $50, I have curtailed my spending.

Honored Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

Everything I've ever purchased from SG (over the years, at least a hundred items) has lasted forever. So it's well worth the money!

Few months ago, Purchased 2 clearance-Liquid Knit; ( another word for polyester) one was 36.00 other 42.00 before tax and shipping. Let me tell you!! Thin material! Ross Dress For Less! Better quality.
Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:
$59.00 is too much and more than I want to spend. But the truth is that everything is more expense and more than I want to pay for it these days. I am an average person with a VERY average income. So I recently decided that if there is something I like, I allow myself to purchase it, but only occassionally. I am buying much, much less than ever before. No more than once a month I'll buy one item - something Graver or from another brand. And often that once a month treat is a QVC "as is" item.
Failed to make clear, I have no problem investing $$$ in quailty. This morning ordered 4 Wacole bra's 58.00 to 70.00. Obviously, SG has loyal customers, Big money maker for Qvc. I do, Purchase from Qvc realize everything costs more. Choose carefully, Where my money goes. Special thanks, To Qvc Bill to Ship. Would be lost without it. Happy Holidays Qvc and Team Qvc customer service. 💗
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_SerenityI hope I can still post here after I tell you I've never seen anything at Ross nearly as good as what I've bought from Susan.

Maybe the Ross near me is different, but I've never seen clothing there I'd buy.  I have gotten a few minor deals on some kitchen items, but overall that Ross is a dirty mess.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Sweet_SerenityI hope I can still post here after I tell you I've never seen anything at Ross nearly as good as what I've bought from Susan.

Maybe the Ross near me is different, but I've never seen clothing there I'd buy.  I have gotten a few minor deals on some kitchen items, but overall that Ross is a dirty mess.

Experience with Ross, Depends greatly on area. Example, Winter in Boco Roton, The Ross located there has better quality then one here Upstate NY. Location Location Location! 😀
Trusted Contributor

I used to buy more clothes here, but prices have gotten outrageous. To risk $9.95 to try it, I just don't on pants or jeams at all. I'll try a basic top if it's either As Is or Last Clicks like others said.