New Contributor
I was watching as SG presented A265734. I was considering the jacket, but the turnoff was how obvious she was when she intentionally turned up the heel of her black and white strappy sandles to show off she was wearing Louboutins !!!!!! I am happy for your success SG, you just lacked a lot of class on that show
Esteemed Contributor

I am not "into" shoes, but I assume that is a very expensive brand?  And that bothered you?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

If I were wearing Louboutins, I'd be showing them off, too. I'd sit in chairs with my legs sticking straight out, hop up and down with one foot bent behind me so it could be seen at all times, and just generally go out of my way to make sure everyone could see them. So good for her.

Trusted Contributor

I have to agree with ChynnaBlue on this..............besides, Louboutins have been flashed many times that I've seen, although not by Susan Graver and not since Dec. 13th.  What's the big deal, can't Susan Graver wear whatever shoes she wants to wear?

New Contributor
Shoes are a part of fashion. It was an observation, don't read so much into it.
New Contributor
My point exactly ! Didn't you read my post??.?
Respected Contributor
Too funny! And, so would I!
-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

It is all about "look at me"!

Honored Contributor

I have a lot of her clothes.  I don't dislike her but she does get a tiny bit on my nerves, then I just change the channel.  There's no way I'm going to let her or anyone else make or break my day/feeling/temperament, etc.  I save that for big things like my cat Billy (he can make or break my day.....eating plastic..ugh).

Have you guys ever noticed Pat is the person who's on most often with Susan?  I think she does a good job with her.  She seems to have more patience than most.  

I sure like spell check....you should see how I murdered the original post of temperament....

Regular Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

I just read a funny historical thing just yesterday regarding the beginning of red heels... King Louis 14th  wore red heeled shoes and then members of his court did too. One could look down at someone's shoes to see that they were approved by the king just by the color of the heel of their shoe.

"Life finds a way." --- Ian Malcom Smiley Happy