Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MO 2 wrote:

I don't watch Susan. She's been that way as long as I can remember. Her antics and interrupting others are annoying. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MO 2 wrote:

Ok, this has been bothering me for a very long time so here goes. When Susan Graver is hawking her "collection" she constantly constantly interupts the host who is trying to sell the items. Now when she is on I have to turn QVC off. She talks and talk and talks how she loves her collection. Sorry but she is extremely annoying.

@MO 2  Welcome to the boards......ho hum, you are sooo right!  So many have said the same thing for so long!  She just continues.  I don't watch her, just check online.

Esteemed Contributor

I also like SG's line and have stated it before on here.  Whether you like the LK or not, her clothing is decent quality as I have pieces I purchased years ago that I still wear and look like new.  To each  his own but I appreciate her passion.  She has actually had shows on Q2 where she is presenting her line alone, which I think suits her, therefore no interuptions.   Maybe the main channel should do this.

Respected Contributor

She provides a lot of valuable info about her clothes.  She knows her own clothes unlike some other "designers" with the initials IM.

Honored Contributor

I love her and have a closet full of her clothes.  I find her delightful to watch because she clearlly knows all the details about her offerings.  Love, love liquid knit.

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I also like SG's line and have stated it before on here.  Whether you like the LK or not, her clothing is decent quality as I have pieces I purchased years ago that I still wear and look like new.  To each  his own but I appreciate her passion.  She has actually had shows on Q2 where she is presenting her line alone, which I think suits her, therefore no interuptions.   Maybe the main channel should do this.

Her liquid Knit is very warm for summer, but she is right, spill something on it and it cleans right off. also take her clothes out of the washer, give it a few spins in the dryer, and hang ,no wrinkles ready to wear. I do a lot of muteing with a lot of people on QVC, but I also do a lot of buying. It all comes with the territory.

Valued Contributor

Being a New Yorker she does talk so fast New Yorkers are known for that ,but not sure if New Yorkers are known  for interrupting others , but I have seen her do that over her almost 30 years of being on the Q.  I think  she  likes to be before  the camera ,really in to her self.

Like her clothing but lately her prices have gone up up and up .

Occasional Contributor

Given  the number of times this has been  mentioned, I surmise Susan is too arrogant to care what we think as long as she keeps making money.   She is quite self-absorbed. 

Respected Contributor

@Mimi NY wrote:

Being a New Yorker she does talk so fast New Yorkers are known for that ,but not sure if New Yorkers are known  for interrupting others , but I have seen her do that over her almost 30 years of being on the Q.  I think  she  likes to be before  the camera ,really in to her self.

Like her clothing but lately her prices have gone up up and up .

The older I get, the faster people talk. 😄

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor
I overlook her "interruptions" Sometimes she wants to get something in that the host is not stressing.

Pat works well with her; interruptions and all. She's never arrogant to her. Some others add to the interruptions and it starts to sound catty.

The problem I'm having is not hearing what size the models are wearing! I'm not interested in what size the host ( xx small...if that helps" )or what Susan is wearing. I want to know what size the models have on. I never heard Jennifer or Susan mention Adriennes size last night.

There should be a span of sizes, especially if the presenters are wearing smaller sizes.
Larger models should be utilized if Susan and the hosts are going to be wearing the clothes and the sizes should be stated. Utilize the models thas why they have them.